Upcoming Advanced Hard Surface Class?

aaronjumps

Name
Aaron Brown
New guy here … so be gentle, or not.

Looking for info on the next Advanced Hard Surface Class convening because I need this training in my life. I have searched the interwebs and this board but cant find anything so maybe its not scheduled yet …

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
New guy here … so be gentle, or not.

Looking for info on the next Advanced Hard Surface Class convening because I need this training in my life. I have searched the interwebs and this board but cant find anything so maybe its not scheduled yet …

Thanks in advance.
October in Wilson NC most likely

Will be committing to a date probably next week, stay tuned

Reactions: SamIam

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
so no NC?

my desire to travel to san antonio is very low

I can vouch for the sponsor of the class in San Antonio; they have booked me in November for one of my Fabric Pro hands on workshops, and couldn't be more professional and accomodating.

From what I understand, they have the ability to provide a venue that makes hands on training far more effective and useful than most places.

Mikey P

Administrator
received_473746661276254.jpeg

For what I'd gather, there's more to do before and after the class in San Antonio than there is in Wilson, North Carolina..

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The River Walk is really worth it:

LOV3Y

Name
0_o
I can vouch for the sponsor of the class in San Antonio; they have booked me in November for one of my Fabric Pro hands on workshops, and couldn't be more professional and accomodating.

From what I understand, they have the ability to provide a venue that makes hands on training far more effective and useful than most places.
any idea when your next class at your shop will be?

all my ex's live in texas so thats a no-go for me.
too hot, too far, and weed is criminal there. if im spending a couple g's i wana go somewhere nice (too me).

aladdin must be killing it with the classes. you, pemberton, and i saw theyre doing a rug cleaning class too.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
any idea when your next class at your shop will be?

all my ex's live in texas so thats a no-go for me.
too hot, too far, and weed is criminal there. if im spending a couple g's i wana go somewhere nice (too me).

aladdin must be killing it with the classes. you, pemberton, and i saw theyre doing a rug cleaning class too.

My next class here in Mckeesport will be on December 8-9. I still have space available if you'd like to join me here.

Last edited:

LOV3Y

Name
0_o
My next class here in Mckeesport will be on December 8-9. I still have space available if you'd like to join me here.

gonna have to check with the old man.
just so you know its not listed on the class/event schedule :cool:

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom