Turbo-Seal Colorseal Kits

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
applicator is pretty cool but mixing your own color seal is much easier for color matching then having to order from these websites.

I actually tried to order his applicator to give it a shot and his website wasnt working... so far I still like wooster brush the best as I never had much luck with those style applicators.

you can make one with a flip top bottle and a tooth brush but still imo slower than a good paint brush

Mikey P

Administrator
applicator is pretty cool but mixing your own color seal is much easier for color matching then having to order from these websites.

I actually tried to order his applicator to give it a shot and his website wasnt working... so far I still like wooster brush the best as I never had much luck with those style applicators.

you can make one with a flip top bottle and a tooth brush but still imo slower than a good paint brush

What are adding to the grout?

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Just recieved mine. I spoke with mark for a bit. Definately a dedicated guy. Cant wait ti see his new and improved turbo

FYI, his applicators are designed for his color seals, meaning if you use a product with a differnt viscosity, it will not work.

He said he was going to drill out a coupl eof mine for the color seal we use

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Will spectrum work with them?
We use it because it is available locally.
Spectrum (Charter) pissed me off. I tried to get internet set up in my shop and they wanted $6k to install it! I spent a week messing around with them trying to get an install date then Friday they hit me with the cost. At first they said $99 install. So now i'm looking into AT&T.

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Spectrum (Charter) pissed me off. I tried to get internet set up in my shop and they wanted $6k to install it! I spent a week messing around with them trying to get an install date then Friday they hit me with the cost. At first they said $99 install. So now i'm looking into AT&T.
You talking about color seal or internet?

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Just tried these turbo seal. Made color sealing much easier, anyone that has color seal jobs coming up I recommend buying.

EFACC95A-3A4C-418C-B56E-075285AC3BFF.jpeg 4B784E63-E0E1-4D99-A65E-F1CC7E02673C.jpeg

Last edited:

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
I seldom do tile cleaning though I have the equipment and supplies for solvent sealing.

The kit above looks promising. If I Were I to purchase the color seal kit above , whats $ sq ft is likely to book the clean and Color seal job? Not interested in trying to play low ball with the competition But Id like to be in the ballpark and make reasonable $.

Custy say 5 years since cleaned, looking nasty, so I recommended color seal for best results. Its the Seattle area My cleaners intuition say she can afford it, but said she "getting quotes" 1500qs ft 12x12 tiles.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mikey P

Administrator
Color ceiling is a very controversial topic, Mark markovich who makes this kit pushes it heavily on every single job regardless of whether they need it or not ..I who used to do the same and now just use it for color correction fixes.. it's a skill that you need to have in my opinion but it not honest telling customers they absolutely need to have this if the grout isn't stained or damaged

Reactions: todg

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
I agree 100%. The reason I suggested it as a possible sealer is for two reasons. Its been 5 years since it was cleaned, it may or may not have been sealed at the time. If the grout is heavily stained it could make the tile really "pop" with a new look. All this being said I have yet to inspect it. :)

BTW- Im not lookin to gouge the customer but could use some advice on pricing.

Hollybee3

Name
Holly Stewart
We use Turbo-seal ONLY. It is the best color seal and their applicator makes color sealing a breeze compared to other methods. Plus, there is no wasted product when using the turbo-seal brush & bottle applicator. Turbo-Seal has absolutely transformed my business!!

Reactions: Mikey P

Hollybee3

Name
Holly Stewart
I seldom do tile cleaning though I have the equipment and supplies for solvent sealing.

The kit above looks promising. If I Were I to purchase the color seal kit above , whats $ sq ft is likely to book the clean and Color seal job? Not interested in trying to play low ball with the competition But Id like to be in the ballpark and make reasonable $.

Custy say 5 years since cleaned, looking nasty, so I recommended color seal for best results. Its the Seattle area My cleaners intuition say she can afford it, but said she "getting quotes" 1500qs ft 12x12 tiles.

Thanks for any suggestions.
We use Turbo-seal ONLY. It is the best color seal and their applicator makes color sealing a breeze compared to other methods. Plus, there is no wasted product when using the turbo-seal brush & bottle applicator. Turbo-Seal has absolutely transformed my business!!
By the way, we are in Texas and charge no less than 1.40 sf for clean and color seal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom