Trinity Odyssey

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Thrilled with my Odyssey as a tile scrubber. It is first time using this machine. The first half of the job it was running and scrubbing smooth, brand new brush. The second night it was bouncing the whole time. I could tweek it by different torque on the grips to smooth it a little.
This maching cut my job time in half.

Since it is on speed 3, maybe I should try speed 2 or 1? All new to me. Thanks

IMG_6327.jpeg

Reactions: todg

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
The tamping will make it bounce in hard surfaces for sure. But it should’ve bounced the first time.
First time, smooth. I was smiling and glad to be a floor cleaner at a place that used to crush me. Will it relax if I store it up for a while?

I was still happy even with the bounce. Awesome tool.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Getting serious about this Odyssey now. Just went over to a multi unit condo I have on the waiting list. No truckmount and the owners dirty vacuum cleaner.

Before
IMG_6814.png

After
IMG_6800.jpeg

Before
IMG_6791.jpeg

After
IMG_6801.jpeg

And the original test results of the square blue original throw rug(the one laying on top) being the only one VLM cleaned compared to HWE the rest just got.
IMG_6807.jpeg

Touched up the stairs with the Stepson, did this job yesterday.

After HWE yesterday
IMG_6809.jpeg

after padding today

IMG_6813.jpeg

Early Sunday, the only noise was my van door closing twice.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Getting serious about this Odyssey now. Just went over to a multi unit condo I have on the waiting list. No truckmount and the owners dirty vacuum cleaner.

Before
View attachment 122549

After
View attachment 122550

Before
View attachment 122551

After
View attachment 122552

And the original test results of the square blue original throw rug(the one laying on top) being the only one VLM cleaned compared to HWE the rest just got.
View attachment 122553

Touched up the stairs with the Stepson, did this job yesterday.

After HWE yesterday
View attachment 122554

after padding today

View attachment 122555

Early Sunday, the only noise was my van door closing twice.
I have done a couple of small residential jobs with my Trinity Phoenix so far. Both a loop type of carpet. They were concerned about drying times. I have another coming up in June. Regular customer in a condo. Elderly people who shuffle their feet. I'm thinking I will use the Phoenix instead of a portable and crb and see how it cleans. Just thinking the friction of the pad might be more effective in the traffic areas.

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I have done a couple of small residential jobs with my Trinity Phoenix so far. Both a loop type of carpet. They were concerned about drying times. I have another coming up in June. Regular customer in a condo. Elderly people who shuffle their feet. I'm thinking I will use the Phoenix instead of a portable and crb and see how it cleans. Just thinking the friction of the pad might be more effective in the traffic areas.
I used both, not knowing what to expect. Worked out nice. I was wondering if it was gonna be too much for the cheap berber but it wasnt. Friction pad is good. Bottle of hand spray spotter since we aint got no shower.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Or shoes … apparently
Funny you say that, Im working on CC sneakers. A driver pad for the soles, then depending on cat hair, or agitation needs, peel off the pad and put on the one you need. This will eliminate shoe covers as a dry pad can be put on as you step off the damp carpet. Waterproof tops. I am currently looking for a round of investors. You want in?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
So the real first job today. Did not use my truckmount here. Been doing this carpet with HWE for many years with mediocre results. So I gave it a whirl.
Very happy with results. Tops PadCap Pro

Before
IMG_6843.jpeg

After
70646920036__4AC37C36-5B54-446E-83F8-DC94B28151C2.jpeg

Before
IMG_6842.jpeg

After
IMG_6854.jpeg

Im catching on

Reactions: Living The Dream

Meter Maid