Trigger Sprayers

Scottie

Trigger Sprayers are everywhere, the pic of Jim's truck reminded me to find out what trigger sprayers are the best. I have tried quite a few and have been disappointed many times, just don't last. Where have you found the best for the best money? :)

Greenie

For all it's worth, I would just assume buy those 40 oz. mini pump ups, they last much longer and don't look like something Mrs. Piff has under the sink, plus the capacity is nice, get 3 or 4 of these and you won't go back.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Scottie;

Buy the chemical-resistant trigger sprayers.

They cost a little over a buck, and outlast the standard ones.

If you empty them after use, they will last much longer.

Larry Cobb
Mikey Board Supporting Member

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The Grey ones in the picture are the best I can find.................

They (from what I was told) are chemical-resistant trigger

they also have some type of guarantee ...........

So far I have not had a single problem with one ...........

G

these are the ones that i use.. with different spray heads..
I buy them local.. from a Betco supplier.. They are supposedly chemical resistant... and premium spray tips.
I 'll always invest in the better ones.. and just take care of them daily.

to each their own.

I take whatever ones that I use daily.. and put them down in a qt of water.. and squeeze them all for a few seconds.. and flush whatever I used.. OUT as good as I can. I find that I'm getting 3x the life out of them.
So it works for me anyways.

If I'm running a solvent thru them.. i spray thru them right after each job.. and empty the jug back into the original gallon container via funnel.
THis system is working.
sprayerbottle.jpg

Farenheit251

Here is a tip I got from my supplier. If you are not going to take the time to run clean water through the triggers just unscrew,pull out of liquid and spray the chem left in the trigger back in the bottle. Not as good as rinsing but a lot less damaging than leaving it full. Brian E

G

I agree Brian... thats better than nothing.. but they might as well put it down into some water and trigger.

if they are that lazy.. they need to have to go pay for new ones.

Many may think that I screw them on a bottle of water. I aint screwing them on anything.. just putting the tubes down into a big glass of water.. just down in enuf to get the water to prime thru. takes about 5 seconds.. and I trigger full stream.. not a mist.

right on buddy.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
We order the Spray Master sprayers 3 or 4 dozen at a time. As they fail we put just the sprayer in a box marked defective. When we get a few dozen in the box we send them back and they are replaced at no charge since they have a 5 year guarantee. A good and economical system to have in place.
Al

G

great idea Al.

are you sending the sprayer heads only.. or the whole thing.. bottle and all.

tks.

Scottie

OK, I had a few mini pump ups and they too don't seem to last long. Which ones have you had success with. NO I do not rinse mine, I know I should but I don't.

Greenie

well if you don't rinse em' I guess stick with throw aways.

I've had several different mini-pumps all were a good value, and I hate squeezing triggers, would much rather pump.

G

If you're willing to take the time to take care of your TM.. take 10 secs and take the daggone time to take care of your little stuff like your pump or hand held sprayers.

Its pretty simple to get stuff to last.

To an extent.. shortcutting the little things.. eventually leads to a shortcut mentality in bigger things.... as in 'quality in the customers home'.

Sad but true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom