Things have changed!

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
Last night I shook hands with a guy I know and sold my business! Or merged but sold sounds better. As of mid summer we will be coming together to open a new company, as yet to be named. This is going to be an amazing opportunity to leverage each others strengths and build one heck of an amazing company.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Last night I shook hands with a guy I know and sold my business! Or merged but sold sounds better. As of mid summer we will be coming together to open a new company, as yet to be named. This is going to be an amazing opportunity to leverage each others strengths and build one heck of an amazing company.
I hope it works out for you. There are a lot of pitfalls in merging to owners or companies together. Both of you will need to bend a bit. It's hard to have 2 bosses. At the same time, if you both have the right attitude, you can really go for it and be a huge success.

Reactions: Onfire_02_01

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Can you tell us what the benefits of doing this is vs. just referring each other's customers back and forth to each business?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Parachutes are not bad item to have while you are planning sore to new heights.

Just a thought and hope it goes well for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom