Thermalwave

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
looks like I am going to go the route of the Thermal Wave II

thanks for all the info from all of you who answered my question

a vortex is just overkill for me and I am sure those of you that have one love it, the local supplier just sold another one

I do more commercial then anything else so the rolling billboard won't help me, need a quieter machine and sounds like the vortex has its own issues as well

the overall size of the genesis, small waste tank and the local dealer kind of makes it undoable for me

next is to figure out if I want to letter the van or wrap it

and ideas or opinions there from any of you

G

I think you'll be very happy with it. I have a Bluewave and everything on it is first class.

Name
Kevin McCreary
Thermalwave II

I had a thermalwave I and it never gave me a problem. Best machine I have ever used except my V. Also took a tour of the factory, and let me tell you the guys know what there doing. First class!!
Kevin Mc

Mikey P

Administrator
Drive it to WF3

I would love to run one.

Will you be getting a waterpond?

How much does the waste tank hold?

BLUEline has taken its exclusive heat exchange technology and patented flow control and applied it to the ThermalWave® II. What this means for you is consistent, reliable heat and performance while eliminating maintenance prone components. Simply set the temperature selector valve to the desired setting and go to work. This state-of-the-art heat exchange and heat transfer system generates temperatures of up to 240°.

Nissan A-15 Engine Fuel Injected System
Nissan EFI 50 HP water-cooled engine for dependable operation and long life, meaning less downtime and maximum productivity.

CAT Water Pump
The ThermalWave II has a CAT 340 High Temp pump. Low and high pressure shutdown prevents damage to your equipment.

Gardner Denver 5M Blower 525 CFM
Big in performance with a proven track record, this powerful blower delivers consistent dual wand capability.

Optional 85 Gallon Sub-Mount Tank
Frees up van space.

Stainless Steel Base
Provides superior strength with no corrosion.

Stainless Steel Chemical Pump, Metering System and Check Valve
Reliable performance with no corrosion.

thermalwave2.jpg

G

I'd really love to check out one of these... esp with all the kudos from all the V owners above..
maybe its a Blueline (owning the V) thing.

My local supplier sells Bluelines.. so it would make them very very happy if I decide to go the slide in route.

Esp since MIkey approves. lol

Would my water then be hot enuf for ya Lurch? ha.

What is the link to Blueline?
I know "do a search"..

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I ran a Thermal 5M for a little over a year. Great Machine!

BLUEline was smart going with a smaller footprint so it will fit on top of their submount water tank.

Yes I sell them and love every minute of it. I feel confident that when a machine goes into the field my customers will be cheerleaders of me and the company I work for. I won't sell anything I wouldn't use myself and you'll be very happy with your machine!

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
no water pond but looking at a water softner

waste tank dumps at 90 gallons

the supplier will have one in on November 10th and I will put it to the test shortly after

as long as I can pull 100' and 150' on the dual wand I will be much happier, I realize it will lose some vac but it shoud be better then what I have now

will get a good deal on a trade in of the boxxer so should come out of it smelling like a rose but think of getting an extended van

mikefest will be a last minute decision for me

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have had fresh water tanks before, don't want it

I need a 400' hose reel more then I need fresh water and I won't puy my solution hose on a reel

Billy

Name
BH
I am also thinking of the Thermal Wave II for my next truck now. I was also looking at Vortex, AT, Hydra-master, Butler & Pro-chem Everest. It has basically come down to my local distributor having Chris Pond for a new mechanic. He has showed me he has the knowledge to actually work on the equipment.

G

Me too. I'm in the purchasing mode.. if I nail down one more commercial acct.. all my overhead is covered.. 3 fold.

I'm considering the V.. and the Butler in new Cab forward model due out soon. 3rd option... Genesis in a Box, again cab forward probably.

I want a newer image.. something the typical, white van doesnt offer.

Whatever I decide.. it will have a smaller box.. I'm streamlined to the max. Some of my lake side accts.. a big truck won't fit. I work in alot of tight road neighborhoods. Thats just the way it is. I wont sell my Butler.. and will use it on jobs where the smaller unit is required.

I'll have to see and work a V.. before I make any decision.

I probably want to stick with a PTO unit.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Yes Don, if I do it

I am buying a new one and trading in the 427 BOXXER to the dealer that sold it to me. He can deal with the ethical questions.

I seen that picture of the halloween candy on the ICS BB, it sure looked like last years picture, LOL

It is give and take and I do have a sense of humor. No hard feelings here

you still have a boat for sale, I would e mail you but it probably wouldn't get to you

Thanks Don

Becker

Name
Becker
Candy1.jpg

candy.jpg

Clear it up for ya Steve?

No boat currently for sale.

Still have the 18 ft fishing boat and the cruiser.

As for Emails.

I pretty much shut down my email for a long time. Then switched hosts.

Don't ever set up your domain email account as a catch all.

Like "anything@yourdomain.com"

I was gettings 100s of emails a day. All spam being sent back.

Email is firing on all 8 now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom