The Mighty Hruby OP Auction

R

R W

It sure runs a lot smoother than my Conqueror. I've been getting back in touch with my padding....it's great for spot cleaning when you don't want to drag out the TM.

I've got a few of Johns new pads....they seem to hold up a bit better than the old pads.

I'm thinking of marketing "padding" after Christmas, when no one wants to get there carpets cleaned in 0* weather with extraction. U know, it's a huge PITA here in the frozen North in Jan-Feb-Mar to HWE on them cold days.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
I just picked up a used orbot and the thing is great! it does seem to bog down a little on ceritain types of carpet and the pad quits spinning or spins very slow, but keeps vibrating. Could it be a bearing or something that needs tightning on the drive shaft? I have a standard HOS machine and it always seems to spin a pad.

Name
steve snail
Thanks Greenie!

I am sooooo stoked! Got to believe this is one money making machine. Just got off the phone with Tommy at the factory and it will be on the way shortly.

Once again, thanks again to the board host...Mikey!

Name
steve snail
Took delivery on Tuesday.

Saw in the brochure that it could do wood floors. Cleaned and "buffed out" my Oak kitchen floor with the Orbot ...WOW! Sorry no pics, lost the battery charger for my camera. This machine is awesome, can't wait to get in on some carpet.

Thanks again to this board for helping me expand my horizons!

HOS

Glad your happy Steve! Let us know how your 1st few carpet jobs go and if you have any questions.

Jeff Hruby

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom