Thanks!

I'd like to thank you to Judsons and GreenGlides for the awesome prize package from the good, bad, and ugly contest! Got my Juice and Hot Sauce last week and used the Sauce for the first time today. VERY impressive! Got my Greenhorn stairtool today and it's a beast! Can't wait to tackle some stairs with it. Have 2 flights tomorrow and 2 flights thursday. Thanks again, guys! MUCHO appreciation! :mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
You're welcome.

Do me a fave...

Announce on ICS and *** that you are not a SM yet you won big on The World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum.

Greenie

A stairtool without a glide is barbaric, the first stair glide I ever made was on our old TMI wand, it was a cast alum. head jobber with one jet, I cut down some RX20 glides and glued them in, 2 1/2 glides was perfect, that stairtool went on to another user in Cedar Rapids and I believe is still in use today.

I hope you like the stairwand, it's not for the timid that is for sure, but it's nice to clean standing fully erect, and knowing when you flip to do the risers you aren't fighting hose, straight pipe stair tools rule. It'll probbaly take you a half dozen jobs to get used to it, so keep with it, there are about 20 of them out there.

Used it for the first time today and it sure beats the hell out of the tool I was using before! Of course, that was a little pos hand tool with a 3 inch head that took about a million strokes to do one stair. It'll take a little practice to get used to cleaning risers with it, but I REALLY, REALLY like it! And I couldn't believe how dry the stairs were when I was done, pretty amazing. Now, to talk the wife into letting me get the GH wand and some mods for my Freedom 45 XT and I'll be all set! (until i grow tired of the powerclean and start longing for a Judson 8))

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom