Thanks Greg C.

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I had a job today in Greg Crowleys neck of the woods, he's in a kick ass area for big houses and peolpe that spend money. As I was almost there I realized that I would most definitely need to run 150 ft. of vac hose and left behind the 2 inch cuff to hook it up. I gave him a call and he came and brought me one. I just want to say thanks to him, Gregs a great guy! :D

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am guessing Dave is alot younger than me and will be far more successful in this industry than me as well. Glad i could help out. remember you were in the poor section of my area that house probably only worth a million

chavez unfortunately an educated caveman is still a caveman. I am legal in the USA, how about you?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ouch...that hurt! :mrgreen:

Crowlyman_edited-1.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I got my eye on you chavez. You and snow may need a phone call...The great thing isI can teach you guys good business

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
do you really want another phone call I drank 3 hours more than our last

TimP

Matt Murdock said:
I got my eye on you chavez. You and snow may need a phone call...The great thing isI can teach you guys good business

Great another self proclaimed guru. Future Joe Polish in the making.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
why is that Tim? I have been feeling hostilty from you for a while and I can guarantee I am never going to sell what i do

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
thanks for hanging up for no reason. I am glad I spent the time talking to you :roll:

TimP

Matt Murdock said:
why is that Tim? I have been feeling hostilty from you for a while and I can guarantee I am never going to sell what i do

There is no hostility on my part for sure. The above statement I made was an obvious joke. The only other thing I can think that I've said that you might have taken as hostility, is that you like to show off your money by winning all the auctions. If that's hostility I wasn't aware. However calling my business over a something said on and using language that I would call unprofessional to try and start something is hostility. I must of hit home with the guru comment which would of probably been said if I said it or not. I've been called one myself but I didn't have to try to start a fight.

On another note you seem to have a lot of aggression, I do remember quite a bit of hostle fights that you've had with other members. I find hostility and fighting a waste of time since I have better things to do with my life. As I would assume most adults would have in common. I think you may need to get away from the boards if you're taking them too serious like you seem to be doing.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't take anything to heart but being a coward wouldn't be my thing. If it works for you so be it. kee p on keeping on. I would call you a pussy but that may be inappropriate. I wouldhate to muddy ANOTHER thread from someone who actually met me. how many people have you gone out of your way to help......oh yeah zero JK I know you will be of help when your needed but you will complain about people who can afford more on your way up

I know rex bailed you out on a scotchgard thing once who have you bailed out..OOOPs don't bring it up that is just wrong because I have more money and it is just mean to make fun of others who attack you., whatever Tim. I tried to talk to you it didn't work, I heard the click so good luck. Thanks for muddying up my spotlight. I did help a guy when I had the chance

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
and by the way
you are just mean. get a life I feel bad because I can not call tim but if musters the courage he has my number

TimP

Just for the record Rex needed the Maxim.

And ill leave it at that.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
great. Where friends now. If you payed attention I owe my business to chavez and mainly ken snow. They are great mentors even though both can't sing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom