Tennant R3 ReadySpace Carpet Cleaner

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Last post I could find about these was back in 2007. We are looking at a fairly large job where we can't use TMs, portables or Cimex's.
Is anyone using these machines now - comments on effectiveness appreciated.
roro

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
If you can’t use the above mentioned, why would you be able to use the R3? It states, it’s designed for small tight areas. The walk behinds are worthless on carpet, IMO. Slow pita.

Reactions: Mikey P

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Last post I could find about these was back in 2007. We are looking at a fairly large job where we can't use TMs, portables or Cimex's.
Is anyone using these machines now - comments on effectiveness appreciated.
roro

you cleaning Karens Diner?

isn't the R3 a portable, albeit a crappy one?

encap or HWE

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I could see the customer not wanting to void the warranty of the carpet with the cimex, but not being able to use a portable doesn't make sense, since the Tennant R3 is technically a portable. It looks like a pain to use with the tiny tank. You'd be emptying and filling the reservoirs every 10min

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Yeah, I could figure something out about spreading, but it’s just horrible to deal with. I’m by that like you and Marty are about padding!

roro

Name
Ross Craig
you cleaning Karens Diner?

isn't the R3 a portable, albeit a crappy one?

encap or HWE
From video etc more of an Austrian type machine but water cleaning of brushes supplemented by vac removal from brushes. My feeling is that it would leave carpets dryer which is what I am after for this job hence request for comment from an experienced user.
R

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom