tech's s/g verbige with guarantee

radkins

We are going to start selling s/g with a one year spot and stain guarantee. Does anyone have the verbige they have their tech's say in the home?

Thanks,

The Preacher

for techs to offer it is as simple as saying, "we apply SG that our company offers a 1 year guarantee on, would you like us to apply it after cleaning?" or after they see how clean it comes out they can offer it again.

from what Scoot sent me, he said make it simple, but give it legs to stand on. His customer guarantee should be plagiarized by every cleaning company if you truly believe it!!!

-JB-

Name
JB
Our script is...
"Also, with SG purchases over $50, you get a complimentary return visit once anytime in the next twelve months. What that means is if you drop a pot roast in the DR, or your Christmas tree over flows and leaves a mark, we will come back one time at no charge to touch up any spot or stain that your can't remove, or you just can't bear the thought of attempting yourself. This visit is good for one spot/stain on any of the areas we SG, or the series of spots or stains from the same occurrence."

I have to say this is a good selling feature, but admittedly, I fail to mention it on about 1/2 our SG sales, and it sells anyhow. It's a good product. The information listed above is in all the literature that we print in regards to SG, so they should be aware of it either way, but if their not, and they call back for a spot on a SG area, we do it n/c anyhow, so they think your doing them a huge favor, and that's okay with me! Of all the SG sales we make, the ones that call in to use the SGRV, probably are only about 2-5% or less, of the total sales.

Mike Brummett

"Mrs. Jones, did you know that if you elect NOT to let us apply Scotchgard that your carpets will be RUINED?
Not only that, your hair will fall out, your teeth will rot and you will get fat."

"Just check this boc and sign here". :lol:

MIKE

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Don't let Brummett's feeble attempt at humor obscure the value of his post. This was one of the ideas our "Team Huddles" produced at the Dallas SFS ten days ago.

"Include a 'decline' box on your work order where the customer has to initial that they have been offered the Scotchgard REAPPLICATION and have declined coverage. Just like when you rent a car."

For the life of me I can't remember which SFS Action Team came up with this (maybe Mike can remember or at least take credit for it) but I thought it had possibilities.

Steve Toburen CR
Director of Training
Jon-Don's Strategies for Success

PS By happy coincidence we've produced a SFS Special Report called "Upselling on the Home Front" that includes both a word for word tech script and lots of details on a 12 month "spot and spill" guarantee. Just write me at stoburen@homefrontsuccess.com for an e-mailed copy. Plus if you want our new SFS DVD sent out free of charge just include your UPS shipping address.

-JB-

Name
JB
"Include a 'decline' box on your work order where the customer has to initial that they have been offered the Scotchgard REAPPLICATION and have declined coverage. Just like when you rent a car."

IMO, this tactic come off as sleazy, scare tactics, and attaches a negative connotation to your overall service provided.
have declined coverage

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
The guarantee should be in writing, so it has validity. Our guarantee says, we are so confident in our carpet stain protection, that we will give you one of our spotters for free. If you attempt to remove any spot or spill with no success, we will return for free, up to 2 times in the next 12 months. FREE.

We do guarantee cleanings about 10 times a year.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
radkins said:
We are going to start selling s/g with a one year spot and stain guarantee. Does anyone have the verbige they have their tech's say in the home?

Thanks,

Bridgepoint and Interlink Supply distributors have a marketing manual that includes a script for selling protector. Costs $12 (LM31)

Scott Warrington

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom