TCS Chief II For Sale-Only 19 hrs.

Jas

Name
Jason
TCS Chief II truckmount unit and set up installed in 2013 Ford E-150 van.

Van has 108k miles and is in great shape. Machine, tanks, hoses, reels, etc., were bought brand new in November. Has 27.5 hp Koehler engine with EFI. It quit running at 19 hours. Under warranty but hasn’t been fixed.

Just the truckmount set up alone costed 22k. Call TCS in Atlanta for details. They told me it was on Koehler....not them. Asking 30k for van and unit total package. 615-396-7537

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Sounds like Kohler screwed somebody out of a warranty. They pulled that crap on me when I was in the lawn care business.

Reactions: Jas

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Put on your big girl panties and buy a new fuqn engine. Don’t be a bitch and give up at a little bump in the flipping road.

Reactions: hogjowl

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
TCS Chief II truckmount unit and set up installed in 2013 Ford E-150 van.

Van has 108k miles and is in great shape. Machine, tanks, hoses, reels, etc., were bought brand new in November. Has 27.5 hp Koehler engine with EFI. It quit running at 19 hours. Under warranty but hasn’t been fixed.

Just the truckmount set up alone costed 22k. Call TCS in Atlanta for details. They told me it was on Koehler....not them. Asking 30k for van and unit total package. 615-396-7537
If you were in the market for a tm/van that works, would you buy it for $30k, even though it quit running?

Reactions: Cleanworks

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
If you were in the market for a tm/van that works, would you buy it for $30k, even though it quit running?

An e150 with a tm in it is the first reason I wouldn't buy it. :hopeless: Surprised they would even install it for him.

19 hours sense November, red flag.

It quit running at 19 hours. Under warranty but hasn’t been fixed. Big red flag!

Call TCS in Atlanta for details. They told me it was on Koehler....not them.

Indicates much more to the story than we know. Why wouldn't the disty take care of replacing the engine for him???

I bet this is his(Jas) last post.... He'll never be back.:biggrin:

Reactions: Newman

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
An e150 with a tm in it is the first reason I wouldn't buy it. :hopeless: Surprised they would even install it for him.

19 hours sense November, red flag.

It quit running at 19 hours. Under warranty but hasn’t been fixed. Big red flag!

Indicates much more to the story than we know. Why wouldn't the disty take care of replacing the engine for him???

I bet this is his(Jas) last post.... He'll never be back.:biggrin:
E 150 is fine as long as you don't have a fresh water tank.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Too late. I got one. Not big and it needs a bit of attention. But I hope to enjoy it in a week or two.
What kind of boat do you have?

Back
Top Bottom