Super Grout Additive

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Those are the after shots?

I would have picked a different color...
Yeah, Brandi realized that. She was trying to match grout color. I kept saying that it needs to be darker. Standing from doorway, it doesn't look that bad of color..

VideoCapture_20200602-162010.jpg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
We need to get oscillating multi power tool with 1/8 grout removal tool to make short work of it.

Reactions: Doug Rice

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Keep in mind due to the A component of the mix being white, most of the colors end up drying considerably darker
We had used albaster non sanded. How long does it need dry to get the best after pictures? 2 days? I can go back there tomorrow to take the photo. The homeowner says i can.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Built this for Brandi so she practice as often she want. Grout repair, tile repair. Cleaning. Wax/Laquer removal and etc. Probably get some color seal so she can practice.

I made this demo to have movement in joints so the grout will deteriorate often. Also, use SGA and try to learn how to remove it, if possible.

20200603_183931.jpg

Reactions: Condog and Mikey P

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Is heat effective for removing epoxy grout such SGA? Heat gun or solder iron equivalent?

Close to end of video. I wonder if heat gun will assist in wall joint such countertop or sink to make easier use of razor.

Mikey P

Administrator
Is heat effective for removing epoxy grout such SGA? Heat gun or solder iron equivalent?

Close to end of video. I wonder if heat gun will assist in wall joint such countertop or sink to make easier use of razor.

Dont confuse epoxy grout with Super Grout additive

Reactions: DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Looks good overall and owner is super happy with. But you are right about color. 1 or 2 shade darker would be better. It looks brighter from standing viewpoint. Up close, it match with the unaffected grout up top of wall. Brightness is because of how shiny it is. Be nice if it was more matte.

20200604_123859.jpg 20200604_123905.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Condog and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom