How the class is delivered:
You learn using a world class management system on any device from anywhere in the world. Each user receives their own login and once you have completed the course you receive a certificate of completion and are able to access your course for a year. Renew each year for $99.
Contact us to discuss group rates. We set up your entire company and you can monitor their progress.
What is included:
- Granite Counter Cleaning and Sealing Process
- Granite Counter Refinishing and Polishing - Scratch Removal
- Full Marble Counter Refinishing Class - Polish & Hone
- Marble Floor Refinishing and Polishing
- Consistent material using 5X
- Variegated material using MB22
- Includes Honing and Satin Finish
- Crystalizer use
- Spot Refinishing and blend to Satin Finish
Future Plans: Jump on now! when these modules are added the price will go up. Grandfather yourself in now!
Future updates will include
- Granite crack repair including both rusted rod removal and grind in place
- Granite seam grind and polish including redress with adhesive filler
- Filling granite with CA glue both chips and seams
- Textured stone shower cleaning - Slate and other material
- Textured stone floor cleaning - Slate and Flagstone
- Truckmount cleaning of travertine floor - Using Klenzstone
- We will be adding a more attractive consistent MTL module in the future that will allow us to demonstrate the service on a larger area.
- We will be expanding our polishing section. Right now we have 5X, MB22, Crystallizer, and Polypads. Though these are staples, there are several other powders that can add value to your business.
- A well executed lippage removal demonstration. These jobs are not as profitable as others but they do come up and you will need the knowledge.
This class was designed, implemented, edited by Ted McFadden and Josh Huseby; part of the team that recently completed writing the first industry standard for the Marble Institute of America. These modules are narrated by Josh Huseby, an industry professional with many years of expertise.
Ted McFadden is one of the lead instructors at the popular Easy Stone Care class in Southern California with Cameron DeMille. While there is no substitute for the kind of instruction that you receive at the Easy Stone Care class, Stone Care Edu was designed to allow those who can't take the time to come to the class to learn from anywhere in the world.
BUY IN TODAY! THIS PRICE WILL NOT LAST. AS WE FILL OUT THE EXPANSION, THE PRICE WILL GO UP.
Individual modules are also available. Click here to view the catalog of courses.
Likes: Bob Pruitt and scottw
Having been lucky enough to attend class a year and a half ago, I think these lessons would be well worth taking. Ted and Cameron have a gift for communicating essential details. Hold the tools the way they do, do it the way they say and watch that beautiful stone come to life.