Steve Andrew's Hotseat

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Mikey has twisted Steve's arm to do a Hotseat. Date and time as yet to be determined.

Steve is a very talented craftsman and has a passion for his work. Even though he has something to sell (his training) yet he gives so willingly of his time, talent and information here in the Tool Box.

We all appreciate his efforts and contributions here.

For this Hotseat intervirew to work properly and also because of the nature of Steve's work, most of the questions will require a bit of preparation of text, pictures and video clips beforehand so that we can all get significant value out of the interview.

Tony (harryhides) has been assigned the host for Steve's Hotseat interview.

It will be in the Greenhorn chat room where Steve can put up answers, pictures and video clips. Obviously, you can still ask questions via audio or text on the spot, but you may not get as good an answer as if you had pre asked it.

In view of that, also due to the nature of the subject, that the more "pre-asked" questions Steve gets that he can have pictures or video clips already lined up for, the better it will be.

So Tony would appreciate it if you can forward your questions/problems/difficulties with repair work in to him so that Steve can get the necessary material ready at his end.

Please PM or email harryhides with these questions.

John

Bob Foster

Is this going to be a text hot seat here on MB or a live hot seat in the Greenhorn room?

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Bob Foster said:
Is this going to be a text hot seat here on MB or a live hot seat in the Greenhorn room?

Bob, my preference would be for it to be text here on MB and then shift it in here... but it's not my board and I don't make the rules.

John

Bob Foster

Given the technical nature of what you are speaking about it would be far prefered to be on the Mikey's Board text Hot Seat. Lots of info we want to keep for reference.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Bob, if we do it in the Greenhorn room, can the text element of the interview be saved ?
I thought that the audio element could also be saved ??

I would think that some questions/answers would involve a lot of typing. I'll run it by Steve.

Lets see what some others here would prefer as well keeping in mind the time issues for the Aussies and Kiwis - also Steve is on Eastern Time.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Which Harry Steven?

Harryhides or Harry Myers?

In this room, I tend to use Tony's own name to save confusion if I can.

Maybe PM him? If you did PM him, go to your outbox and if it's gone, then they got it. Messages will continue to sit in your outbox until collected by the recipient.

John

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
John I think he is talking to Tony. Makes me wonder . Why does Tony use a name like Harry. I mean my name was not cool, Until the prince was named Harry. That Harry makes me wonder. :)

harryhides

Name
Tony
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Still wondering if harry got my PM on the list of questions

Hi Steve

Yes I did.
I thought I had posted to that effect and thanked you and now I don't see that post.
:oops:

Sorry, Tony

harryhides

Name
Tony
Harry Myers said:
John I think he is talking to Tony. Makes me wonder . Why does Tony use a name like Harry. I mean my name was not cool, Until the prince was named Harry. That Harry makes me wonder. :)

It's a long story Harry, I'll tell you about it one day. :p

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
On my windows xp loads up no problem . Vista error message Poblem with loading . It wont give me access to conference.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
OK. It works now.I logged in as the administrator before. This time it worked alright. Now I need a headset and mic.

Back
Top Bottom