Source for NSF Fittings?

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi guys:

Does anyone know where to get the barbed NSF fittings?

Thx,
Dale

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Just curious, what fittings do you need and what are you using them for? Isn't NSF is just a certification. Grainger has fittings.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
dont know what nsf is but if your probably looking for a certain thread like john stated NPT national pipe thread. ( at least that is what it i think it stands for.)

Name
John LaBarbera
dealtimeman said:
dont know what nsf is but if your probably looking for a certain thread like john stated NPT national pipe thread. ( at least that is what it i think it stands for.)

Yes, you're right. NSF is a brand name. Before we went to Cool Cuffs our inlets were NSF. If that what Dale is looking for we can help.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
The "NSF" I know is the National Sanitation Foundation. Fittings with their certification may be used on automated food processing equipment and for food dispensing equipment. An example is a coke machine. You would want to use NSF certified fittings for any plumbing components where the drink media is in contact, as opposed to say non-approved brass fittings. The bulk majority of NSF fittings are polypropylene if plastic and stainless steel if metal. PVC pipe used for water plumbing service can also carry the designation.

Dale, is there a reason you need the certification? Or are fittings that meet your needs coincidentally marked with the emblem?

What size barbs are you looking for? For vacuum hose (1.5"-2.5") or solution lines (1/4"-1")?

Back
Top Bottom