"Sorry bout your towel ma'am"....

Mike Draper

So today I was holding the hose while moving something into the bathroom and then sluuurp! I watched her nice white towel (FULL SIZE) get sucked in, I tired to grab it but it happened to fast. The towel went through the first 25' of 2" hose in about 1 second and then the other 75' of 2.5" hose in about a half second. I spent about 10 minutes fishing in my waste tank which was already half way full (210 gallons capacity) then I just said forget it, I'll fish it out when I'm done working. When I finally got the towel out of the tank I smelled like I had been wading around in a sewer pond all afternoon, I was heaving and gagging it smelled so bad in that tank. (i didn't go all the way in, just my upper half of my body). so the lesson is, keep the hose on the wand as much as possible, cuz a dirty tank in the summer if gross.

SuperUser

That usually happens to the rag I keep in my pocket to wipe us small overspray (I have learned to respect the vacuum hose now).

Doesn't your butler have a filter bag screen befre the waste tank? Cause mine always end up there and looks like crap but rarely smell that bad. Just Curious.

Sam

Bob Foster

I hate it when you part suck up their door mat or a curtain. Never got me a kitten yet... :lol:
cutekittenweee.jpg

Name
Kevin McCreary
That's nothing, a couple of weeks ago I was cleaning some air ducts, with the super sucker truck
and the vents where so dirty I went to each vent with the 8 inch hose and held it over the vent
to suck out debris. I was in a small bathroom with the hose covering the vent, I went to pull it off
and it got away from me and sucked up an entire shower curtain! Bent the rod and ripped the curtain
and sucked it 100 feet out to the truck. OOPS! Gave her a nice discount!
That's what 12000 cfm's can do.

Mike Draper

No, I don't run a filter. I did for 2 years and wasted alot of my life cleaning it out. Now I clean the screen on the outgoing lid to the blower 2-3 times a month. Much better airflow now too.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I use a knee-high nylon instead of the filter. The towels end up in the knee-high. It is amazing how fast they make their way to the waste tank.

CleanEvo

I was cleaning out the basket filter in my tank the other day and found one of my large bath matt spotting towels in there, don't even know how it got there, must have put the hose down at some point and sluuurp!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I use the knee highs on the blower filters too and my name is Brian Fellows.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Wow... bet some of you guys look offly funny buying womens underwear.. ha ha

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I laugh every time i hear about yous all doin' that.......

so many of ya's..
and so little time!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mike Draper said:
So today I was holding the hose while moving something into the bathroom and then sluuurp! I watched her nice white towel (FULL SIZE) get sucked in, I tired to grab it but it happened to fast. The towel went through the first 25' of 2" hose in about 1 second and then the other 75' of 2.5" hose in about a half second. I spent about 10 minutes fishing in my waste tank which was already half way full (210 gallons capacity) then I just said forget it, I'll fish it out when I'm done working. When I finally got the towel out of the tank I smelled like I had been wading around in a sewer pond all afternoon, I was heaving and gagging it smelled so bad in that tank. (i didn't go all the way in, just my upper half of my body). so the lesson is, keep the hose on the wand as much as possible, cuz a dirty tank in the summer if gross.

Ahhhhh, nothin beats nice clean hoses.
I used to throw one through it just for shits and giggles

R

R W

Walrus said:
I use the knee highs on the blower filters too and my name is Brian Fellows.

I,too, use the knee highs on the intake filters, and full panty hose on the filter box. Best price is 4 pairs for $5, but it saves cleaning out the filter box.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom