Sorry Bawb, I'm a Nancy Boy

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I was going to buy a Harley FXDR yesterday, but I bought a Shark Vacuum instead. Sorry @bob vawter , I'll just have to be a Nancy Boy for a bit longer.

As for the Shark. It works awesome. My dog approves. I got it at Best Buy for $189 and bought the $30 two year warranty. So, when it breaks I can return it and they will replace it, no questions asked. Much easier than ordering parts, waiting for them to arrive, and installing them myself :)

Thank God I got that damn Kirby off the van. It's awful to use.

vaccollection.jpgrufovac.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I really like my Proteam but it likes to clog and I'm always ordering new plastics for it. I’m just worn out from fixing it all the time. The plastics seem to just be crumbling away. It’s been a good Vac overall. And don’t give me any crap about the spilled prespray residue on my vac.

3C3B1D5D-0F87-44C3-A56C-3A73A14CA99A.jpeg769FD9F3-39AD-439C-9476-9E3074678B9F.jpeg

Last edited:

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
Lol. Good to know. I’ve been using a Clarke 112 for about 4 years. Pretty solid. No real issues With cracking etc. want to upgrade to a dual motor.

Reactions: Nomad74

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
So true. Of all the vacuums I’ve used over the years they all “vacuum”. It’s amazing how many cleaners I run into that don’t even have a vacuum on the truck.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
We have that Shark for our house. It's a powerful machine. I keep the Shark Rocket in my van. Over a year of use and no problems. We have a barely used Kirby in the closet if anybody wants a good deal. My wife got conned by the sales lady. $2000 for that thing.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I really like my Proteam but it likes to clog and I'm always ordering new plastics for it. I’m just worn out from fixing it all the time. The plastics seem to just be crumbling away. It’s been a good Vac overall. And don’t give me any crap about the spilled prespray residue on my vac.

View attachment 84832View attachment 84833
It gets clogged because you never changed the bag and you lost suction, therefore, clogging up the hose, MORON!

And it's all cracked up because you're Damon

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
With your spending habits at this rate, are ya sure ya gonna able to get back into real estates? ya need a dose of grant cordone....:winky:

Wand Slinger

Name
Christopher Paulhamus
I think you did well Damon. I would like something compact like the rocket but the small trash bin fills up fast and I have seen reviews that you have to dig some things out with your hands. No thanks.
For all those who have a rocket, keep us posted on it's life span and even do a video of it for Marty and Jimmy. I hear they love videos! Some of us might be converted (religious reference).
They do look awesome for steps.

Wand Slinger

Name
Christopher Paulhamus
Oh. I have my moments. I’m a flash and burn kind of guy. I throw my fit then get over it fast. My sense of humor and the ability to laugh at myself has pulled me through some tough times.
You can tell a lot about someone's temperament by their zodiac sign.
If I'm not mistaken you're a Sagittarius.
Fire sign 🔥
The water people have the long fuses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom