some pics of our dry room and racks.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We do not have a wash pit per se, though we do have a large pre wash area in front of our wash machine, which is a 16ft Moore Rool A Juet.. You are right Steve I hate to see an emoty dry room and fortunately it rarely is. I'll take some pics at some poit of the wash are and post.

Ken

Chris A

Name
Chris
He was in an accident over the weekend, rolled his Jeep on its top, he's fine considering but he'll be out for a while. "Helper" just doesn't do it for me. Oh by the way, I showed Steph the young Ken Snow, she said "Don't hate him just because he's a handsome man." :lol:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
:oops:

Is that Steph's brother Jarrod (sp)? He seems like he is really growing up to be a solid young man. Please pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Ken

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I waited over 20 yrs to view the insides. I have your company literature in the files we keep on other cleaners everywhere.I remember when I had left Butler Carpet Cleaning.In 1985 an my daughter was a few months from being born.I as usual was very low on cash flow.

I grabbed the brochure showed it to my wife.An said If I could get enough money for a bus trip,this is the place to apply...
Great picture of the Hagopians,from top to bottom,please Id for me...
Incredible place that will only improve as time goes on...

He has his hand on your shoulder cause what he is saying is this person will lead us into the next century...Caes-08...

Name
BradFenstermaker
Nice shop Ken, a few of the pics kinda remind me of Hassellhoff.

Thanks for posting and your previous help.

Later

Chris A

Name
Chris
Yeah it is Jarrid, he's having the nerves in his hand reattached today so he can regain feeling and motion. I'll pass the message along. Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom