So, Mr Lancaster, how is your's different?

Clark

First off it will run from 10 to 2000 rpms with a full size wet 90 line Chinese. The inter tube is 3/16" 316 Stainless Steel. The outer tube is 304 Stainless Steel. It has a super float air supenison system with shocks. The 13 foot unit has a 15hp Gold Baldor motor with the Baldor Super AC Drive. It has complete PLC programable timing unit. It will run in reverse to unroll the rug so it can be removed. It has a conveyor loading and unloading system for one man operation. The unit with stop rotating with in 10 turns or 5 sec. At 2000 rpms you will not feel the floor shaking under you feet. It does not jump around even with a rug off center. I will offer a 10 ft to Mr. Ken Snow on trial for 6 months free of charge. He can tell you what he thinks good or bad. So what do you think Mr. Snow. Up for a test? This can't happen until after Connections. Oh yea, no little plastic doors that fall off. Have you ever seen anyone put a rug in that machine? That is a bitch. On your knees. That proprietory drive system is a trailer tire on the end of a cheap Baldor motor running against the OD of the inter tube to rotate it. That is the squilling sound on start up and stopping.

Clark

Yes, The Rinse Cycle is the most important part. Even after a rug is washed as well as possible in the Rinse Cycle muddy water will come out of the machine. Some rugs will take 3 to 4 Rinsings for the water to get clear. This is an Automatic System in the computer control system (PLC). The number of Rinses can very from 0 to 10.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Ok Clark, we'll take you up on that. Please contact my Rug Care Manager, Howard Appel at 248 291-2130 or howarda@originalhagopian.com to coordinate at your convenience after connections.

Feel free to contact me as well, though Howard will need to be the one in charge of coordinating receipt/set up.

Thanks
Ken

G

l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6p1LSec2Acl]

would you allow a bunch of Turks in an Armenian rug shop?

DavidVB

I went to Tom's last summer. At 700 rpm it bounced around on the floor. I understand he has some anit vibration feet under it now. When I asked about the drive system, he wouldn't answer. This is the first I've heard about a tire . I watched them load a 9 x 12 90 line Chinese. It took 3 men and one had to climb in the other end and pull. They were working bent over, the unit is so low. It also cannot drain into a pit since it is so low. You have to have a floor drain.

Loading a heavy rug is a problem with any centrifuge. Clark is working on a lift and conveyor for that.

I like the stainless cylinders and the suspension system that Clark has used.

So far, everything is working great. The rugs are amazingly dry. All we have had to do is take them off the poles, sweep a little and roll them.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Ken Snow said:
Ok Clark, we'll take you up on that. Please contact my Rug Care Manager, Howard Appel at 248 291-2130 or howarda@originalhagopian.com to coordinate at your convenience after connections.

Feel free to contact me as well, though Howard will need to be the one in charge of coordinating receipt/set up.

Thanks
Ken

Well, This should be intersting!

-JB-

Name
JB
So, how far will the one in the video shoot? Over a mile?

100_2627.jpg

Them ladies in the front better DUCK!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom