So Marty, how is your Service Monster experience so far?

hogjowl

Idiot™
So far, I don't find it any easier to navigate around in SM than it is in QB. Finding customer info. and history is no better, or worse. Importing info. into QB is not completely fail safe. For instance, after posting payments in SM, and then importing them into QB, I still have to go into QB and payment by payment target them to specific invoices. Also, for some reason, I can't go into accounts (in SM) and type the letter "A" in the search field and have all the customers starting with "A" come up. I have to type in several letters, or in other words, get more specific before I get a response.

I have yet to start using the marketing feature of SM. Soon as I do, I suspect I will appreciate it much more than I do now.

Name
George Valliant
So far I have no complaints.

Except the other day I accidently typed in *** (trying to go to truckmountdeals.com) and noticed Service Monster's banner there.

I thought to myself "that's totally lame. Certainly they can think of better ways to spend their advertising dollars than that".

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Marty, did you have any issues with import from QB? SM will not recognize the "customer source" from QB when I try to pull reports. They are listed in the actual account, but cannot pull reports to see how referrals from "xyz" in the year.

-JB-

Name
JB
D says...

Customer maintenance is way easier SM than QB, period.

Searching for custys info. is way easier

The campaign tracking is awesome.

Customer service is #1 w/them, and you can absolutely tell every time you need them.

Re-scheduling feature FREAKING rules! (to quote her 15 yr. old daughter.)

She LOVE'S not having to do reminders and Thank you's in house. Waaaaaaaay easier.

so please fill me in. I've got q.b. but have not installed it.

what does service magic do for you and do you continually have to pay and pay and pay.

sorry if this is a lame basic questions but that's who I is.

visit my blog, "the carpet cleaner's crocodile,"

frankie chocolate

Oh, by the by, that' s me up in that picture today. I'm the one not getting chosen to dance by the pretty girl.

sigh, story of my life.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I just approved my first order of postcards to go out. Easy as pie to do. I'm starting to like this program!

Harper:
I didn't have any trouble with the import from Quick Books. It didn't require a screwdriver.

Edit: I just got a call from SM thanking me for approving the order as is and not being the typical MB pita and changing things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom