Slotted glides are the ticket

FastEddie

Ever think of the fibers getting sucked up into the slot, hot lava water flowing and saturating thru them? Hole glides only seem to have very little of that, very uneven like. So holes are easier to push and dry a little quicker, slots clean, remove debris, and straightens out the fibers much better, in my opinion. If you have so much trouble pushing a slotted glide, you have overkill vacuum for single wanding, which forces you to use holes.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
yep, I concure with your findings, Speedy Edro Supemo

Holes just don't clean deep enough on cut piles, IMHO

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
But you haven't so your just guessing.

Until you and meAt have felt the rush of a 6008 blasting through those holes you'll never know.

FastEddie

Yeah but think about it, those holes can only suck up so many fibers, the ones that don't get sucked up is what I'm talking about.

With my slotted Ti wand, I am getting a little over 1 hr dry times, when I do use it, and it's not that hard to push. I have the right amount of vac with my overdriven 45, Bayco valved.

FastEddie

I believe you, but what I really meant was a slot glide sucking up fibers, without removing them, standing them straight up before the big flush, something a hole glide couldn't do nearly as well.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"Until you and meAt have felt the rush of a 6008"

Most don't.

"You're guessing. "

Not with my system

"Until you and meAt have felt the rush of a 6008"

Most don't have a 68 blower ya mow-ron.

But I am starting to think maybe I should.
Do you have Shawn's phone number handy?

...L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom