Slide in manufacturer perceptions

Mikey P

Administrator
Lets go back 5 years or so and list your perception of what company was selling the most slide ins..

Mine, based on advertising, trade show participation and internet commentary

1. Sapphire
2. Prochem
3 Hydramaster
4. Masterblend
4.5 Steamaction
5. TCS
5.5 Judson
6. Amtex
7. Nellos
8. Chemtex
9. Cobb
10.Bluebaron
11. Reliabuilt
who am I forgetting?

2019 reality

1. Legends
2. HydraMaster
3. TCS
4.Texas
5. Steamaction
6.Judson

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Mixing negative emotions in with industry percentage charts isn't too professional Mikey. I can find help for you if you want me to.

AdamDumphy

Name
Adam Dumphy
I like my prochem gets great suction power and heat but if I turn my heat gauge down it dumps all my water into the waste tank. Gonna be a great unit for any of my new employees to just clean carpet with but I'll be getting something different come spring time that can regulate heat better.

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I like my prochem gets great suction power and heat but if I turn my heat gauge down it dumps all my water into the waste tank. Gonna be a great unit for any of my new employees to just clean carpet with but I'll be getting something different come spring time that can regulate heat better.
what model do you have?

Mikey P

Administrator
I hear Larry invented a flashlight of sorts that removes odors from the stankiest of dead fish and burned up mighty portables.

He needs Armasco to buy him out so he can focus on what he's good at.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Peak GTX2
Theres no turning off the heat exchanger like the 405, so it just straight dumps from the temp control or the water box if it gets to hot?

Pump out would help, or on board water supply you recirculate the bypass water back to, instead of the waste tank

AdamDumphy

Name
Adam Dumphy
Theres no turning off the heat exchanger like the 405, so it just straight dumps from the temp control or the water box if it gets to hot?

Pump out would help, or on board water supply you recirculate the bypass water back to, instead of the waste tank
Yeah so if I'm going to clean a sofa that cant have high heat on it and I turn it down it just starts dumping hot water into the waste tank and fill my waste tank with clean water super quick.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Yeah so if I'm going to clean a sofa that cant have high heat on it and I turn it down it just starts dumping hot water into the waste tank and fill my waste tank with clean water super quick.
Or maybe a porty for upholstery work

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom