Since BLUEline

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
My wife started banging a guy she met off of Facebook.
I divorced her.
Started another company.
Found a smoken Hot girl friend.
Lost 40 pounds, have a Greek God like body.
X wife came crawling back.
Laughed in her face!
Getting married next month. To the smoken Hot girl friend.
Company is growing.
Life is good!

Becker

Name
Becker
Wow Adam!

I'm so sorry.

Well only partly.

Very sorry the wife stepped out.
Sorry you suffered a divorce because of it.
Not sorry you are back at it in business again.
Pretty neutral on the losing of 40 pounds and the geek body.. But I'll bet getting in shape has help back problems.
Not sorry the ex saw her mistake.
Wow people move fast on Mikeysboard and getting remarried. ( shotgun wedding?)Super glad you are happy and found someone that is so great. Hell she would have to be.

Really glad for you Adam!

You really made yourself some lemonade..

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Thom always treated me great. He was a good boss that went waaaay out of his way for me. However, I don't know if I could do that again.

Mr York
Could it be the day of the massive monstrosity machines has reached an apex.? While certainly they have garnered the industries attention, their numbers pale in comparison to the run of the mill slide into a van type machines.

With the instability of our economy, one would have to question how many are willing to take on risks the sizes need to acquire these contraptions, don't you think?

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Wow Adam, a lot has changed since I last talked with you. Sorry to hear some parts but also happy for you on others. Good to hear everything is going so well.

You'll have to excuse me for not wanting to be too presumptious having never had the pleasure, "Mr" seemed appropo.

SHAWN- (taking liberty)
I would hazard a guess that your perceptiveness in finding dicks, as you have called me, serves you well as you frequent your favorite bathhouses and bars.

F

FB7777

I've never met or even talked to you Shawn, but I bet you are a brilliant salesman.

I hope you made a killing on your Vortex brand and frankly don't care if some stooge clearly overpaid for it :lol:

I always thought for me that it would be an unwise investment and was grossly overpriced considering its brief and turbulent history

When you posted tho, I would temporarily get excited about owning one :mrgreen:

I'm just glad we never discussed the possibilty of ownership over drinks while you just happened to have a purchase contract on you :shock:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
AdamHale said:
My wife started banging a guy she met off of Facebook.
I divorced her.
Started another company.
Found a smoken Hot girl friend.
Lost 40 pounds, have a Greek God like body.
X wife came crawling back.
Laughed in her face!
Getting married next month. To the smoken Hot girl friend.
Company is growing.
Life is good!

love the honesty, thats what my first wife did only it was with some dude she went to highschool with that back in the day was a guy she wanted but could not have, after a few months it crashed and burned, same pattern wanted to come back and believe it or not she again asked to come back and for me to leave my wife even though we have been divorced for 8 years and I have been remarried for 7, and to top it off she has been remarried for 6 years herself as well, she said she would leave her husband with whom she had a kid with and move from texas all I had to say is go for it. I had to laugh, although it did stroke my ego a bit.

a few years from now you will be thinking about all the strange you could have got if only you would have stayed single a bit longer.

Jimbo

Hey Adam...I have to ditto both Becker and Lisa!

Glad you landed on your feet!

I'm sure being close to your kids outweighs anything BlueLine/Sapphire/Legends could ever offer you.

Hope to see you in Las Vegas...Jim

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Greenie said:
Kharma is not something you can win! Great post Greenie. Good Kharma is something you will earn, given by the grace of god for the right things you do in life. Good Kharma by being truthful and honest is what lets you get a good nights sleep.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom