Shi#%y color seal job

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Did a large tile job today. On my pre-inspection everything looked good. I was on my hands and knees with my eyeballs to the grout and I could not tell the grout was color sealed. I happily went about cleaning all 1,700 sqft of tile, when I noticed it wasnt cleaning right. Put a little acid on it and discovered it was a totally different color than the white grout that we throught it was supposed to be. The color seal product that someone put down was so bad, it was coming up with only 400 psi on my spinner. Whenever I see color seal I walk away from the job. This time the people still wanted it cleaned. I made sure they understood what was going on. I’m still mad about this. A quality color seal job should not come up with cleaning, espicially with only 400 psi.

I don’t offer color seal services. I don’t have the patience to paint grout lines. I referred them to local hard surface guy I know.

D6DF6EF1-F73C-48F5-BBC7-6F4E1AB4301C.jpegF5FFC0C1-41B9-465A-BCF4-4A9B62B7F08C.jpeg

Last edited:

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Hey. If you want to put on a demonstration of the proper CS technique and products at the Reno MF or in Scottsdale, I would be all ears and notebooks.

thought you didn't want nothing to do with CS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom