Shark Vacuums

JCoviello

Mikey P said:

Toss down a little encap juice and you can vacuum AND clean the carpet at the same time! :shock:

Hey wait, they'll even toss in a free STEAM MOP! Now I can clean tile and grout like the pros too! :lol:

I just love it when I get those calls: I cleaned my floor with a steam mop, but it's still dirty. Will your machine do any better? :roll: After they watch our video, they are in my calender. :mrgreen:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I saw it on an informercial at 2:30 AM one morning last week. While walking around Walmart a couple days later, I noticed they had one in stock for $160.00. So, I bought it and took it home to the wife to test out. She said it was just as good as the Dyson. I tried it out yesterday and found that to be so.

Time will tell how durable it will be.

Ron K

Marty, Dyson???
The purple model has a brush roller "the Red " Brushes that have the give of a dowel rod.
I've tested them on a wool carpet sample and it fuzzed the rug so bad that it looked like my
bald head in five minutes. I know that wool is supposed to be cleaned "suction only" but
that's not the reality with most customers and cleaning services. I have an old Eueka that has just Metal beater
bar that we use on the back of Karastan Area rugs because the standard rug beaters IE Wolverine/Rug badger
fuss the back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom