Service monster?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Just wondering if they design the postcards and if anyone has examples? I was thinking about putting my "door drape" on a postcard for the winter months will they work with a pick I send them? Do they change the postcards from year to year so people don't get the same one as the year before? If all your interested in is them sending cards and not all the other things the program comes with(scheduling ect.) are you better off with "send out card" or getting a program to do it yourself, if not why?

A

ash_d

"Fill my schedule" is full service, it costs roughly the same as if you were to do it yourself. They send at 1 week, 3m, 6m, 9m, 12, 18m and 24m ... Which is quite often, they also track the ROI directly and indirectly w/in service monster. Each card is different so no one sees the same card more than once.

Not sure what you mean by "if your not interested in the scheduling", its pretty much as far as I can tell integrated with their scheduling software.

We just started using it so I have no real feedback as of yet.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
ash_d said:
"Fill my schedule" is full service, it costs roughly the same as if you were to do it yourself.

I thought they were about a buck a card. Could be about double what you could post by yourself.

But, if is automatic and gets done without effort or time. It might be worth it.

Mikey P

Administrator
$1.25 per card and they everything for you, all automated.

you only have to approve the send outs to make sure no one got by the parameters you've pre set.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom