Service Monster and Andriod saves the day again

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Customer calls screaming and claims he was charged $150 last year and why the hell I'm I trying to charge him $280 this year!

Sir, last time you paid $234 for this rental unit and that was in 2015.

He has same issue with his office we are also doing-- You only charged me $280 last time and now want charge me $458. He says, "ill send you a copy of the invoice". He sends me credit card receipt.. I respond, "if you'll notice that receipt is from 2014 and is for your personal residence.

I have your complete history for all your different job site at my finger tips and I will email you any copies you may wish. I send him all 4 invoices/work orders to prove I'm right.

Tech- texts me--"what do you want me to do with this guy, I haven't unloaded anything to start this job just in case"
Tell him you need to collect payment for both jobs within 15 minutes your you need to leave.
He got payment in less then 5 minutes.

Cant do that on the jobsite with old fashioned pen and paper bookkeeping.

Last edited:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
To be fair, what you're talking about wouldn't take that long.

You're just recalling some info that has already been entered into the software.

Entering any amount of real info, setting up jobs, etc...leave that to someone behind a computer in an office.

Reactions: jkowalski

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Yes-- working from desktop is best-- but it great to have a tool available when not in the office.

Start to finish (1st call to collecting payment) with all the drama and waiting for him to find his paperwork-- 40 minutes-- And I was dead asleep when he called! its was 11pm here in Thailand.

Reactions: jkowalski

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom