SEO and PPC advertising?!?!?!

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Hi guys,
I've tried this before but I'm going to try this again this week. Please HELP! Knowledge is power and I need both right now. Do you guys have a Google Adwords campaign? This is also known as Pay Per Click or PPC. These are the paid ads at the top of Googles search results. I know they work because we have had a company doing that for us for the past year. My contract is up in 3 days and Google is telling me I should jump ship and do it myself. They already have the ads created. I am currently paying my PPC company $99 per month. I wonder if that money would be better spent on clicks? Google assures me the answer is yes but my PPC company says they are experts in this and are able to keep my price per click down. I definitely dont want to spend another $500 set up fee if i end up coming back. Anyone been in this position? I'm also begging someone to help me to understand the value of SEO or search engine optimization. Am I a fool for dealing with these companies? I'm not a technological idiot, I'm willing to do these things on my own...if its possible to do it well without spending a ton of time/effort. Any advice???? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Russ.

Depends, do you feel like learning how to run your own campaign(google)?

my PPC company says they are experts in this and are able to keep my price per click down.

Of course that's what they say! Everyone bids on clicks. They get the same deal as us.
How many click a month are they saying you are getting? Are you tracking it? A hundred bucks isn't going to buy many clicks at 4/5 bucks a pop.

Reactions: Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom