Seen and Heard at Vegas Connections 09

Bob Foster

Put the gossip, goings on and pictures here for us guys that couldn't make it there...

lesterj2

waiting.gif
yea that would be great and how about some video footage...
waiting.gif

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
hope they've grown past the salt in the bed an' short sheeting................

dED hookers are still funny..........tho!

Bob Foster

They must be having a real good time there or else there is nothing going on to tell us about. Maybe someone will fill us in, it feels like there isn't even a convention on.

Lora Olson

"Connections Story"

John told me last night on the phone that a bunch of them went over to the Wynn for dinner, and John was sitting somewhere in the close vicinity of Mikey. Well, my husband is a carnivore, 8) and he was eating copious** amounts of meat, and I guess it started bothering Mike so he got up and moved to the other end of the table so he didn't have to see all of the dead animals my husband was devouring.

That just makes me laugh. :lol:

** Marty...copious means a lot! :p

G

has anyone there seen the new truck mount that new england steamway has developed at connections any pictures??

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Lora Olson said:
"Connections Story"

John told me last night on the phone that a bunch of them went over to the Wynn for dinner, and John was sitting somewhere in the close vicinity of Mikey. Well, my husband is a carnivore, 8) and he was eating copious** amounts of meat, and I guess it started bothering Mike so he got up and moved to the other end of the table so he didn't have to see all of the dead animals my husband was devouring.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

he did that at the mongolian bar-b-que to....

serves him right for that yuppy meal (dinner) and 90 different flavors of pizza for lunch we had in 08

hogjowl

Idiot™
Lora Olson said:
"Connections Story"

I thought that was copulation?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom