Sample powder GreenGlides sent out, Retried it WOW!!!!

John Watson

Clients sent mom to Hawaii so they could clean her apartment, Said all she does is watch TV, smoke ciggarettes and drink coffee. After what they said was 4 days of washing walls and contents, this place still reaked of an indoor smoker.

We were asked to clean DLH which apeared to be a nylon cut and loop piled patterened carpet that was a dark burnt orange color with the TA's looking black.

Well, it measured out at 348 sqft, but I mixed 2 gal of prespray cause I knew I was going to put it down heavy. My directions marksaloted on the jar said 1 scoop per gal. What sized scoop?

Knowing Lisa was at Pemberton's WF and Jeff said he was going to be with Chuckie, I didn't bother to call and clarify. I just figured they ment the little 2 oz scoop that comes with some of the powders I used in the past.

After the results last week on the rat nasty we had to redo on Saturday and the advice to double the powder I did.. I put 7 heaping tablespoons into 2 gallons of 180 degree water, applied all, going over the heavly soiled areas super good. we let it dwell about twenty minutes to a half hour before starting to extract with O2 rinse set at 3.

WOW!!!!!!!!! There was very little brown in that there orange carpet, No camera again, WOW, It was shocking, the color change was almost unbelivable. There was no difference in the TA"s all brite orange. It cleaned up beautimus, The daughter in law couldn't believe it when she saw it.

The only thing I can remember seeing like this before was a couple of slides Harry Baroth, from Host, used to show of a hotel account they got one time and the brown carpet turned yellow after cleaning. I think Harry said the carpet was just heavily shampooed wall to wall and attracted the soils everywhere and the employee's were new so they didn't know the orriginal color. Maybe if Deb Deb see this she might have access to Harry's old slides.

So, Jeff, Lisa, I believe this is that Power Maxx sample, what is the cost for a gallon RTU of this here special High PH powder??

It still stunk but now had a lemon twist added.... Should have added a little DD12.

John Watson

Sorry you guys think I am ass kissing, Not my intention, Just telling it the way it happened, No Brag Just fact. Like I mentioned, I don't even know what the powder is.

The lable says High PH prespray.

Name
Nate W.
John Watson said:
Sorry you guys think I am ass kissing, Not my intention, Just telling it the way it happened, No Brag Just fact. Like I mentioned, I don't even know what the powder is.

The lable says High PH prespray.

Just razzing an old fart. :lol:

Thank you for sharing. :D

SuperFly

30min to dwell?? :x I wouldn't waste my time or money if it takes that long..!

John Watson

We made our made our square foot price on an MT unit plus Helen got a nice tip.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom