Saiger Sauce reviews

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The shipping comments have actually been a good conversation. Where we are located, we are used to having everything shipped in and also having to stock more products in our shops.

My nearest distributor is 3.5 hours away in Minneapolis MN.

Me and my family have always lived more remotely I guess you could say.

I do call for other items from my Minneapolis distributor and can typically get things in a day.

We are not used to being able to pop into a place in a given day and buy off the shelf, or even get parts, so this has been an enlightening conversation for me to get another perspective, and also share ours.

We became small local distributors years ago to get products in and also share/sell to other local friendlies to help us all. That is one of the reason's (and others) that we met up with Harvard Chemical Research.

But this has been good conversation that I appreciate and maybe help me figure something out.... Not sure if I can... But awareness does help...

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
image.jpeg
I'm just pissed I haven't got a free sample.
Obviously he doesn't know who I am.

I yam what I yam

Reactions: Mark Saiger

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Got a jug last week. Shipping was quick. Price, about equal to others. It's a good product so far. Don't know if it will have any resoiling properties. Easy dissolving in warm water. Doesn't seem to clean any better than it's counter parts (Flex, etc....). Economical, when used at suggested mixes. I use a battery powered sprayer, so I'm using maybe 1 scoop, maybe 1 1/2 per gallon. I use hot, soft water to mix. I did mix at 3 scoops for some nasty tile and grout last week.....worked well. Like Marty says.........these new products come and go. Everybody is ranting when they first get something new. And with the Saiger sauce, the smell on application is great, customers notice right away, and it lingers. It really emits a very clean smell.

Good job Mark, but to top it off, you need an acid/neutral rinse with the same scent to compliment the overall cleaning job.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Maybe I missed the ingredients. Butyl, citrus, enzymes, oxygen, surfactant heavy, pH, deodorizer, little of everything? Good to know it smells nice.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Maybe I missed the ingredients. Butyl, citrus, enzymes, oxygen, surfactant heavy, pH, deodorizer, little of everything? Good to know it smells nice.

Actually no Butyl, no De-limone, no oxidizer, no NTA,

Only thing on the SDS is Sodium Carbonate.

I will get the SDS pics loaded here... Was going to do and slipped my mind getting caught up since Nashville

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Anyone who can just go down the street for chems and service to a local distributor, has a convenience I can't even remember having.

2.5 hours in a couple directions will get me help. The Cleanco has kept me from having to make the trip!

I'm from Rochester, NY. We don't drive 2.5 hours for much.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Today, I was in a spot that had some water staining...and other discoloration from a small fridge...thought it was not going to come out without some type of booster or Oxidizer, but I wanted to see what it would do before doing anything....

It still has been surprising me what it can do....
Fortunately the stain started to disappear as the prespray was left to work while finishing setting up...

2016-08-03 12.15.53.jpg
2016-08-03 12.15.58.jpg
2016-08-03 12.16.35.jpg
2016-08-03 12.16.38.jpg
2016-08-03 12.37.12.jpg
2016-08-03 13.02.31.jpg
2016-08-03 13.03.03.jpg

Reactions: FFA

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Just some basic cleaning I would say, but working well for us....

We are hoping for a super soiled one tomorrow from Trashed rental :rockon:

2016-08-03 14.52.13.jpg
2016-08-03 14.57.57.jpg
2016-08-03 14.49.44.jpg
2016-08-03 14.52.10.jpg

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

I did notice that some stains do start to disappear after spraying SS, so's ya gotta remember where they were.

FFA

Name
FFA
Had a dog urine job yesterday where i could not find any urine spots(hate those). Decided to mix up harvard pet stain off(higher dilution) with ss1 and let dwell for 30 mins. I read that ss1 has nothing in it to harm and that the sodium carbonate that it does have, would aid the pet stain off. Mistake or not?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Had a dog urine job yesterday where i could not find any urine spots(hate those). Decided to mix up harvard pet stain off(higher dilution) with ss1 and let dwell for 30 mins. I read that ss1 has nothing in it to harm and that the sodium carbonate that it does have, would aid the pet stain off. Mistake or not?

Exactly... Saiger's Sauce One will not harm the pet stain off. We still let the pet stain off work alone for 20-30 minutes and if feel need to prespray on top of the pet stain off before cleaning it can be safely done.

We had one yesterday we did this way (pet stain off 30 minutes, quick spray and go with SS1) and cleaned great :)

FFA

Name
FFA
I figured get them both working at once. All spots just melted away by the time i got to them. Really impressed with ss1 and it just makes things easier. Ill have to reorder tommorow.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I figured get them both working at once. All spots just melted away by the time i got to them. Really impressed with ss1 and it just makes thimgs easier. Ill have to reorder tommorow.
Thank you for that input as I will need to try that too. Could be a huge step savings that I was not aware of. I really do appreciate this information and of course thank you for your order :)

Reactions: FFA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom