Saiger and I had it out yesterday.

Mikey P

Administrator
Credits
We were discussing a person who is trying to take credit for us getting the idea from her of cleaning the RMH's.

Mark give me his milkbread "We choose to let things like that go, let them think they did and gloat and take the credit, makes no gosh darn by golly difference Mike, the right people will know the truth"

to which I replied, " Mark, she had nothing to do with it and no. I just typed my response to her which was not nice."

Oh, he said..

You know what Mark, this is what makes Mark, Mark and Mike, Mike...

To which he spit out his milk..

I swear to god, it's like being married to a JW at times.

Last edited:

Fat Mike

Credits
Name
Mike G
I’ve never been with y’all but that’s definitely an awesome gesture by cleaning them.

We almost lost my lil girl but we couldn’t stay in one because of what she was fighting.

Thankfully the nurses at the Phx children’s hospital were pretty awesome and both my wife and I stayed with her. Otherwise I would’ve been at the rmh just to sleep few hrs

FredC

Village Idiot
Credits
nevr heard of her

Maybe she'll post here and we'll get both sides of the story

..L.T.A.
https://mikeysboard.com/threads/happy-holidays-from-legend-brands-giveaway.284690/#post-4477399

Last edited:
Reactions: sOOper hero

Mikey P

Administrator
Credits
she's been taking credit for it for well over a year and I haven't said shit about it and just let it go like Mark said, than yesterday I got removed from the cleaners giving back Facebook page that I created based on Willy's idea to clean charity carpets on February 19th or 18th or whatever it was every year..if I remember correctly the first Ronald McDonald House was done on that same date.. I
had made Lisa an administrator that room to help out in the beginning and since then that page turned into the Mikey's Fest Events page and I just let it hang there in limbo.. I got an email notification that I was removed as admin, so I sent Lisa a p.m. asking her what that was all about she said she removed me and that she didn't think I'd want to be administrator of a dead room anymore.. later on that day she took credit for inventing the whole cleaners giving back movement as well as that page... I had to correct her obviously faulty memory thus starting the conversation with Saiger

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
Credits
she's been taking credit for it for well over a year and I haven't said shit about it and just let it go like Mark said, than yesterday I got removed from the cleaners giving back Facebook page that I created based on Willy's idea to clean charity carpets on February 19th or 18th or whatever it was every year..if I remember correctly the first Ronald McDonald House was done on that same date.. I
had made Lisa an administrator that room to help out in the beginning and since then that page turned into the Mikey's Fest Events page and I just let it hang there in limbo.. I got an email notification that I was removed as admin, so I sent Lisa a p.m. asking her what that was all about she said she removed me and that she didn't think I'd want to be administrator of a dead room anymore.. later on that day she took credit for inventing the whole cleaners giving back movement as well as that page... I had to correct her obviously faulty memory thus starting the conversation with Saiger
That is why there are levels of privileges. Don't make people admins unless it is necessary.
roles on fb

you should probably review your other pages/groups

although I didn't think you could delete the original admin...edit: but I guess you can

still who cares

see deleted message

Cleanworks

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Ron Marriott
Feb 22.

Bob Pruitt

Credits
Name
Robert Pruitt
The Crawfish Festival thing was impressive. From 7k a year to 8.5k a year...so an increase.

I'm kidding around. She was fine at the non- MF event we did a while back.

scottw

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Scott Warrington
Jenny just returned from 4 days at RMH in Columbus Ohio were she was helping a young couple whose infant son was having surgery. She had only great things to say about the benefits, and the way she was treated by the staff. Supporting RMH in whatever fashion is a good cause.

BTW - Over the weekend, I was also booted from Cleaner's Giving Back.

Reactions: Desk Jockey