Restaurant Odor

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Encap'ing a restaurant that is for sale tomorrow morning. the realtor is more concerned about the odor than the appearance, because the new owner will be replacing the carpet without question.

since i am encap'ing it with Snap Encap in my Cimex and tuway bonnets, i am wondering which of the following odor control products might work best mixed with Snap:

CTI's Odor Eliminator
CTI-odor-eliminator.jpg

BainClene Phase|
phasei.gif

Odorcide
odorcide.jpg

again, this is just for a quick-fix odor problem. any possible residue is not a concern as the carpet will be replaced. and it will not be HWE'ed :wink:

tx --- Derek.

Bob Foster

Tell them to clean their grease trap because that's where the stink is coming from.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
no way, i want the job! :p

good idea. the power-washer dude was there bidding it when i was the carpet, so that should be all set.

tx for the idea tho Bob!

G

Treat with Enzi Brite prior to power wash; crank up the Kero heater and get to it!!

:p :D

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
As for a halfway serious answer to your question, I know but your best bet on the Odorcide 210. Clark would be the firt person to give a for sure answer there but I know that the Odor cide doesn't effect the crystalizing properties of products like those form Releastit. I'm guessing it woudlnt' effect the polymer in snap encap. If I had some time I'd test the two product together as I have both products about 20 feet from my computer chair.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom