Red grout alert!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Eating at Red Robin with the family. I found the bathroom grout interesting.

D0245001-BB1F-4A94-A456-0A8EFB9479A3.jpeg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Wife got food poisoning at the local red robin about 10 years ago.
Ate the chicken and she almost died because of it.
No way to prove it. Very horrible pain. Her intestines are scarred because of it.
I suspect it was a illegal immigrant who couldn't speak english who dropped the chicken on the floor and.................still cooked it.

Will never go into one again.
And will never eat chicken at a rest-tar-rant again
Unless it's Raising Cane's................love that chicken! SLurP

• Sad
Reactions: Nomad74

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Wife got food poisoning at the local red robin about 10 years ago.
Ate the chicken and she almost died because of it.
No way to prove it. Very horrible pain. Her intestines are scarred because of it.
I suspect it was a illegal immigrant who couldn't speak english who dropped the chicken on the floor and.................still cooked it.

Will never go into one again.
And will never eat chicken at a rest-tar-rant again
Unless it's Raising Cane's................love that chicken! SLurP
Almost died from a can of bad herring once. Can't even look at a herring now, unless I'm using it as bait.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ok guys.... And Meg, I got to share this, but I don't want to make a new thread.

Tonight I took the kids to the Asian Buffet. As I was entering the door some white trash couple started yelling at me about the crab legs. They were all upset that they ran out of crab legs, bla bla bla. They were pretty hot about it. I don't think it helped when I told them I hated seafood and was happy they ran out. lol. Anyway, it made me think of our great crab leg discussions here on MB. What is the deal with crab legs and people?

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Any buffet is a death sentence waiting to happen.

Unless it's a KFC buffet!

• Haha

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Ok guys.... And Meg, I got to share this, but I don't want to make a new thread.

Tonight I took the kids to the Asian Buffet. As I was entering the door some white trash couple started yelling at me about the crab legs. They were all upset that they ran out of crab legs, bla bla bla. They were pretty hot about it. I don't think it helped when I told them I hated seafood and was happy they ran out. lol. Anyway, it made me think of our great crab leg discussions here on MB. What is the deal with crab legs and people?
Probably on vacation from Rio Lindo.

Mikey P

Administrator
Don't come to this buffet if you don't love lobsters. The other food selections are weak if you don't eat your weights worth in lobsters.

The buffet is around $36/person and if you're staying in the hotel, there is a coupon for a couple of dollars off. The buffet is open all day on Saturday and when we came at 5pm, there wasn't much of a line, by the time we were leaving, the line was starting to form outside.

Considering lobster is usually $15+ MP for a lobster, eating 2 or 3 will recoup your money's worth. I managed to put down 6 before calling it quits. The lobsters aren't the best and they're slightly over cooked and chewy, but it's the novelty of it that will keep me coming back. We also loved our waitress, she kept the drinks coming and the bucket was always empty.

Their other food wasn't bad, there's just not much of a selection. The pizza is okay. Nothing special. Their salad bar has some good options. Skip the clam chowder. Our table loved the deep fried potstickers. They also have a carving station, but I skipped it because the meat looked dry. The dessert has their own section and there are plenty of options. We loved the soft serve, but wished they stocked more than just vanilla.

There was also shrimp in front of where you get the lobsters, hard pass. The texture was awful, it was mushy and also hard to peel.

Mikey P

Administrator
The only reason I can give this Lobster Buffet a 1 star is that the sever was excellent. He kept our drinks full and our table clean. The lobster was like trying to eat one of my dogs chew toys. To bad! I went several years and the lobster was small but cooked much better.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The only reason I can give this Lobster Buffet a 1 star is that the sever was excellent. He kept our drinks full and our table clean. The lobster was like trying to eat one of my dogs chew toys. To bad! I went several years and the lobster was small but cooked much better.
I do like lobster. My neighbor told me he was not impressed with them. But I’m willing to give it a try. I’m looking forward to it. My wife is also excited.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Mike. Pleaee keep me in the loop on the schedule of stuff. I don’t want to miss anything. Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom