Recommended Portable Extractor to start off a business

Ozzy Lucena

Name
Ozzy Lucena
Hi All,
I am planning on starting a Carpet cleaning business in Australia
Could you please give me some advice on which machine to buy? my budget is $4,000 bucks!

Thank you in Advance!

Reactions: SamIam

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Something similar to the PEX 500. It’s Quite, and easy to maneuver. It has high and low heat and decent suction. It’s not bad loading and unloading from a van with one person. I bought mine for 32 - $3600 last year. See, I answered his specific question🤷🏼‍♂️

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hi All,
I am planning on starting a Carpet cleaning business in Australia
Could you please give me some advice on which machine to buy? my budget is $4,000 bucks!

Thank you in Advance!
Machines over there are 220-240 volt. Here they are 110-120 volt. If this is going to be your only machine, you need to consider how you are going to load and unload. How to get it up stairs. You always want as much power and capacity you can get but more power means more weight. There are some good Australian sites you can research. Take your time and try before you buy.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Machines over there are 220-240 volt. Here they are 110-120 volt. If this is going to be your only machine, you need to consider how you are going to load and unload. How to get it up stairs. You always want as much power and capacity you can get but more power means more weight. There are some good Australian sites you can research. Take your time and try before you buy.

Pretty much what I would tell anyone here.....If you end up with something as heavy as a refrigerator, you need to think through if you'll be working alone, will need a ramp, how your homes are laid out in your region with steps, etc.

Performance doesn't matter if you can't move it without injury your back.

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Buy a used one for $1000 or less and use the other $3k for other business related costs. You can always upgrade later when your business starts to take off. And if it doesn’t work out, as so many carpet cleaning startups do, you can reclaim your lost capital easily.

Ozzy Lucena

Name
Ozzy Lucena
Thank you so much for your advice!

Reactions: Cleanworks

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Most of us are full of crap!!

not me

1679585663416.png

..L.T.A.

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Do they have carpets in Australia? I thought you folks walk in dirt and mud? Who knew?

Willy P

Name
Willy P

Im looking forward to checking this unit out in May in FL

Nothing new. Pumptec or a cat 1xp. Both last about a year under normal use, dual 3 stages in series if you can run just one and 1700 watts would be good with another 1700 watts to get serious heat. The only innovative thing that I've seen over my years that really impressed me was the perfect heat by power flight with the little coil exchangers over the vac motors to preheat the water before hitting the inline heater. The rest of the machine was poorly designed but the water was hot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom