QR code.

Anybody ever put a QR code and only a QR code on their truck? No other words or numbers. May be a way to get people to your website or referral program. May also help with website rankings the more you drive them to the site. I would think there would be a certain amount of people that would be so lost in your marketing that they would have to scan it just to see what the heck you do and who the heck you are. I may be a little crazy, but would love a couple opinions on this.

Thanks,

Kevin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The QR code is a great ad on to your marketing but I wouldn't have it as the only marketing.

Maybe if you were a computer programmer it might get your demo...But suzy housewife isn't always going to be that savvy.

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
I had an interesting with a friend of mine that is a media consultant to large companies like Home Depot, Walmart and others, and he said that the QR codes have been a huge disappointment to the marketing world and that there CTA (call to action) rate is not good at all. I like the idea, but I do understand that it is a difficult stretch to get people from off-line to on-line. I don't know, I like it, I hope to catches on more!

Marc Imbesi

BackWindowwKen.jpg

dgargan

I have the reader on my iphone and I find myself using it a lot when I'm out. If you pay attention the QR codes are everywhere. I still have not decided if I will put a QR on my van

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom