PROCYON PLUS POWDER

Crazymcnick

I heard good things about this pre spray anyone have any experience with it?

Thanks
Tom

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Crazymcnick said:
I heard good things about this pre spray anyone have any experience with it?

Thanks
Tom

I've used procyon and loved it...just too hard to get...shipping was expensive and I don't like to wait.

R

R W

I've been using it for 15+ years, but they are pricing theirselves out of the market and making it hard to get. $100 for 25 lbs. There are price savings if you buy it by the "keg", but then delivery becomes a problem. I also used to give it out as spotter for the custys, but Procyon won't sell the pre-labeled bottles anymore for self-mixing. They want you to buy it already mixed........pay for shipping water????

The 1st gallon I used worked GREAT!!! I was so impressed I was planning to use it as my main cleaner. Then the 2nd gallon I used was worthless. I tried one more gallon after that and still was worthless. The RTU spotter has always worked great. I wish I knew the dillution ratio so I could make it my self as save a buck.

G

I get it locally and it works for me. I use the plus powder for carpet and the liquid for upholstery and wool. I also use the tile and grout Procyon.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Procyon is great. I pay $180 FOR 50#. That's $3.60 every time I fill the hydrofource IMO it works as well as any SRS cleaner. I know of no other pre-spray that is VOC free. It' not going to work on the nasties without a booster, but on the rest of the work it's good to know you used something safe for the carpet the customer and yourself.

Back
Top Bottom