Private Label

Name
I'm Rick James
I am looking into private, custom label "GREEN" cleaning products. Does anyone have any good leads on a company? I am looking for 8oz, 32 oz and 1 gallon. Looking for general spotter, enzyme deodorizer, ect with custom labels.

There are good products on the market for us from various manufacturers but they dont offer private custom labels.

The only stuff I have seen is spot out from jon don but that is a just a general spotter.

G

you could just bottle some water and call it the worlds most universal natural solvent

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
we're in the process of having our own products made ( they're at the chemist) I have a factory that is bottling, labeling and shipping them but I order large quanities. I may be able to let you piggy back to get a good price or I can sell you my inventory and have your lables put on them.

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
Brent, the only products I've tried of their's is the Super H202 and a couple of the carpet spotter which worked really well, nice gloss labels also.

Name
I'm Rick James
Jeff Brown said:
Brent, the only products I've tried of their's is the Super H202 and a couple of the carpet spotter which worked really well, nice gloss labels also.

I called them today and its around $1,000 minimum per product for the private label.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Brent;

We private label for many companies.

Our general spotter is an encap product...
& we also have a good enzyme deodorant.

Minimum quantities vary, depending on the type of label you require.

Our standard sizes are 16oz, 32 oz. & gallons.

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom