Private Label Home Spotter

CapeCleaner

This has probably been asked before but....

Some opinions on the best available home spotter/spotting kit that can be private labeled when taking into account factors such as effectiveness, cost, and space for company info?

Thanks

Name
Steve Lawrence
I've been using Jon Don's spotter for 5+ years with very positive comments from custies the whole time. I can't switch with such a great track record, but Steve S. likely makes a great product, too, since he has delivered so well on other juices. I particularly like his encap stuff.

Steve

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm thinking about going with that Baby Blue spotter from Olson and getting my bottles from these guy's... I heard there are a couple here using these. Jim Martin has a sweet one..

http://www.spraybottles.com/

Ron K

Carpet Details. for wool rugs they made a tiny error I said no worry's. They Sent my whole order again, it was a surprise when ups came in with a new shipment and they said keep the old order, first class.
I'm thinking of going with Perky Spotter too and their mini groomer. I sell a few of them and now they'll imprint them too. With the small groomer check your shipping box throughly they do send small parts that lock the head to the handle.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
DSC00627.jpg

A little over $2.00 a piece on the first order
Around $1.80 a piece on the second order
$0.35 per refill.

Customers love the stuff.

Talk to John Olson about ordering the juice

Talk to me or Jim Martin about ordering the bottles.

All prices include shipping. Spotter and top all finished, you have to put the product in the bottle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom