PMF needs to learn something from Bissell

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
check out the stair tool on this beast! lol great design just made cheap starts at 7 seconds in

Reactions: Mikey P

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
that carpet definitely had food coloring sprayed on it though

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hey look! A tool that goes from flat to bullnose!
Now do one for cushion edges and piping.
Pmf internal jet tools are the best I've found for piping. Lock the vacuum slot on the piping, pull the trigger and slide it down.

Attachments

• IMG_20181206_095135.jpg
    IMG_20181206_095135.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 168
Reactions: JohnHawkP

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Staircases aren't worth switching back and forth 2-3 different tools. Soak that bullnose on the pull up and on the way down (dry passes after dumbass). Then pull the hose off every 4 steps to dry vac the bullnose and it'll be fine.

If PMF is too stubborn to make a tool like that bissell, then this is the only way. People don't pay $100/staircase here in the poor towns, so you've got to be quick and good to move on to the next job.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You're talking about an industry that has had swivels on commercial vacuum cleaners like a triple S pig vac for 30 years. But all of a sudden it's a NEW invention on a carpet wand. Go figure

Reactions: steve_64

rick imby

Name
Rick
I wonder how much carpet protector they infused the first carpet with before they sprayed it down with the dirt....

I put tons of carpet protector down on the new carpet I just put in one of my rentals...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom