Pharmecies

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I do believe pharmicies are worse then doctors offices, when it comes to waiting for your crap.

I get lucky with 2 doctors who live by me. And quick in and out visits (daughter had an ear infection).

But good lord its taking forever for the meds.

Not to mention the unhappy white trash that comes in on a late night sat

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
My college student daughter works at a pharmacy.

She sez dopers come in for methodone for their born-addicted babies. I thought addicted babies were taken away from their parents. But if mothers test clean, they are allowed to keep their babies and are given a script for methodone for the babies. The babies' dosage is decreased over time.

So it's ok to do dope when you're pregnant. The gov will put your baby on a methodone program.

hogjowl

Idiot™
But, for the rest of their lives, those poor babies have to live with a huge head and an insatiable need for attention, and pissy personalities.

TimP

One of my cousins was a dope baby. Although he's not completely right, he's in a PHD program at UC Irvine. With the proper guidance even a drug baby can do well for themselves, although their parents aren't the ones to provide what they need. Not to mention the rest of his siblings have done alright althought I can't say they are all clean of drugs but most don't do anything too harsh.....I think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom