Pembertons Winterfest 2009

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
So Mikey looks like a thug that I wouldn't want to run into in the back alley...Dressed in the black hat/jacket

So...this is pretty sweet everybody....Priase God, the diversity of carpet cleaners is probably the most diversified industry? Age, race, sexuality and all that

Doctors? Not diversified as much
Lawyers? No
Bankers? No
Plumbers? Proly not alot of women

For real, I think it's pretty sweet. And the fact that it is not just any Tom, Dick or Harry that can be successful and that it takes time, committment, money, and knowledge to be in the industry. I think it should always remain on the mantle that we want to stay diversified yet classy, (unclassy in some ways) and keep this industry solid and weed out all the hacks or change their ways one by one.

Are alot of other industry's not government regulated like carpet cleaning?

Dang, maybe it's just me but I think it's freakin sweet.

**By the way for the rook that doesn't know**

Who is the first/originator of the VAC TAT?.....And is it required that to have the vac tat you have to have a vac and better yet even pre vac every carpet you clean?? If not that is sad.

Jordan

-JB-

Name
JB
So...this is pretty sweet everybody....Priase God, the diversity of carpet cleaners is probably the most diversified industry? Age, race, sexuality and all that

Doctors? Not diversified as much
Lawyers? No
Bankers? No
Plumbers? Proly not alot of women

For real, I think it's pretty sweet. And the fact that it is not just any Tom, Dick or Harry that can be successful and that it takes time, committment, money, and knowledge to be in the industry. I think it should always remain on the mantle that we want to stay diversified yet classy, (unclassy in some ways) and keep this industry solid and weed out all the hacks or change their ways one by one.

Are a lot of other industry's not government regulated like carpet cleaning?

Dang, maybe it's just me but I think it's freakin sweet.

that appreciation that you just shared, is really all you need for that vac tat.

Fact is the tat in and of itself means NOTHING, to me anyway, so much as the camaraderie, and the knowledge that no matter what happens in your life be it personal or business, you KNOW there are several, if not several hundred others out there not so much unlike yourself, that absolutely have your back.

Funny thing is some of the best folks that represent the vac tat will probably NEVER get one, but when you mEat them you just know you've got a brother. :wink:

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Sooooo....

who got the first tat??....Mikey??

this is great...I might have to get one some day...

And what about the other industries not gov't regulated?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom