Pacific Northwest Carpet Cleaners

diamond brian

OK, while seeing Doug Cox getting pissed on, the secret to becoming wealthy in this industry hit me like a brick.

For one to become truly successful, one only need to open shop in Washington, Oregon, or Northern California! Look at the posters here from these regions and the kind of $ they are making.

That new Devil Jackass just started, and is already booked a month out! My company can clean circles around him, and have never been booked out more than 2 weeks.

Bankers in Washington State would be foolish not to lend to new carpet cleaners in the pacific Northwest. From what I read here, it's practically inevitable that these guys are gonna be successful.

And who was the guy with the slick website that Crowley called out about his dad's occupation? Wasn't he a Washington start-up making $5k a week too?

So many cleaners booked so far out practically naming their prices. Like they teachwannabe soccer-mom realtors the first day in class--Location Location Location.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Seriously, when I need service, electrician, HVAC, Plumber I want them here right away.

I don't want to wait, I usually call someone else that can get here sooner if they can't get here in a reasonable time.

If you're consistently busy and putting people off, possibly losing customers, it might be time to add a another truck. ???

Or move to a new "location". :lol:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
diamond brian said:
OK, while seeing Doug Cox getting pissed on, the secret to becoming wealthy in this industry hit me like a brick.

For one to become truly successful, one only need to open shop in Washington, Oregon, or Northern California! Look at the posters here from these regions and the kind of $ they are making.

That new Devil Jackass just started, and is already booked a month out! My company can clean circles around him, and have never been booked out more than 2 weeks.

Bankers in Washington State would be foolish not to lend to new carpet cleaners in the pacific Northwest. From what I read here, it's practically inevitable that these guys are gonna be successful.

And who was the guy with the slick website that Crowley called out about his dad's occupation? Wasn't he a Washington start-up making $5k a week too?

So many cleaners booked so far out practically naming their prices. Like they teachwannabe soccer-mom realtors the first day in class--Location Location Location.

Absofreakinlutely. Even a POG can pull down 5 g's a week working 2 days.
working 4 hours.

That ol' Kleenrite heater I got from you a few years back is STILL workin'. Had to swap out the circuit board, but the ol' girl likes living in Canada.

topnotchman

Not sure if you'll be an instant success just by living here. I think I live in a unique area, being on an island, but a small one. I am by no means booked out far far out. I service a small area so, some days no phone calls, and others its a busy day. I do check out craigslist for carpet cleaning vans for sale, and really there aren't many, if they are, its some old beat up van. So they are making it out there. Its also nice to have Dri-eaz, and Hydramaster near me. Also, you still need to do a good job, and be reliable, etc etc just moving here wont guarantee anything specially in a smaller community. I guess it depends where in Oregon, Washington you are at, maybe if I serviced a "big city" I would work more days a week and longer hours, but I'm fine for now!

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier

I believe that was Ben, didn't he buy a business

I am not booked out a month but have quite a few jobs booked around the holidays and next week is full of residential. On reason is I didn't do any work for 2 weeks while I had my fireworks stand going

I do a bunch of carpet & cleaning maintenance so I have a pretty good set schedule on a quarterly basis and try to fit the residential when it comes up

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I thought this was a thread about Pacific Northwest Carpet Cleaners. Thats an actual company working out of Lynden I believe, or Bellingham. Don't know how booked up they are or if they're even on the board.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I also think it should be mentioned that it rains 320 days out of the year in Seattle. Not the best carpet cleaning weather ;)

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Yeah it's true. We are booked up till Monday. Oh, wait, I guess it's Thursday. Never mind.
Al

CleanEvo

I live in the Pacific Northwest... I guess I must be too far North :shock:

Actually things are pretty good right now... booked 1.5 to 2 weeks out, at least 80%, always try to leave a little wiggle room for the last minute customers.

It was real slow March to May though and that was a little scary. Reminds you that you can't get complacent with the marketing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom