OPTIMUM!!!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Suck
1652300242952.png
this HWE only fags...

Mikey P

Administrator
Yeah they work great on clean carpet. Ha ha.
Derf.

It was 30° out this am, their pet fish haven't shit or pissed on the carpet recently and there were just a few smudge marks in front of their frequently used chairs. So why in the **** would I bring in the truck mount to soak the shit out of a completely unabsorbent rock hard olefin carpet so I could swing my dick around with you morons about how I'm superior cleaner who's supposedly rinses all soils from the fiber with two passes, have you morons ever been to a rug plant and seeing what it really takes to clean out filthy carpet?.

😂

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Derf.

It was 30° out this am, their pet fish haven't shit or pissed on the carpet recently and there were just a few smudge marks in front of their frequently used chairs. So why in the **** would I bring in the truck mount to soak the shit out of a completely unabsorbent rock hard olefin carpet so I could swing my dick around with you morons about how I'm superior cleaner who's supposedly rinses all soils from the fiber with two passes, have you morons ever been to a rug plant and seeing what it really takes to clean out filthy carpet?.

😂
Using your truck mount, it would have dried in 2 hours or less.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Derf.

😂

Being a rug fag improved my HWE "fagness"
it shocking how much water/passes it takes to properly clean a carpet or rug.

steve_64

Derf.

😂
I agree it works great on clean carpet.

It's great for appearance.

Mikey P

Administrator
I see that your power cord is beginning to get twisty!! I had to replace mine. There was no untwisting, pulling it back straight.
On my original CCS machine!!! lOL yes, JG's , your nemisis way back. !!!
I just got notified through USPS with a tracking number that tops is sending me a free replacement cord based on that photo.

It's amazing being me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom