OP on LVP is OK!

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I used my OP machine on this LVP floor. With tuway-type bonnets and using ZEP glass cleaner sweetened with Saiger Cide, I trotted through about 2500 feet in two hours. Vacuum, bonnet clean, post mop with a spin mop, done. Profit was $650, so yeah, I’ll take that.

33529866-1D42-4C94-BC92-214302D013BB.jpeg 396465BF-9250-4146-8F07-6F2F7E4747DD.jpeg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Nothing but is Saigercide a neutral cleaner?
Glass cleaner generally isn't either. Ive used zep glass cleaner for mop solution for window. Boy did that suck . Left lot of residue. I dont even like that cleaner...Ive used saigercide for odor control. Works good.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
...glass cleaner.....

Whats wrong with a neutral cleaner?

Nothing. But at a low dilution ZEP doesn’t leave a film. Dunno about Saiger Cide but then again I don’t care.

The neutral floor cleaner I used last time left a bit of film.
Look at the pictures and you’ll see that the wood grain pattern is MUCH clearer after the cleaning and there is better reflectivity.

Reactions: DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Nothing. But at a low dilution ZEP doesn’t leave a film. Dunno about Saiger Cide but then again I don’t care.

The neutral floor cleaner I used last time left a bit of film.
Look at the pictures and you’ll see that the wood grain pattern is MUCH clearer after the cleaning and there is better reflectivity.
Floor does look good

Reactions: Old Coastie

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Only thing I found that wouldn't leave a residue.
I do the residue test on a mirror too and the other cleaners leave a haze.
The ammonia burns off leaving nothing

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
I don't remember you mentioning the pads last time you cleaned and I wonder if that might have removed the last bit of residue this time? The floor was in very bad shape the last time you cleaned it and you may have started with a cleaner floor this time.
I also think maybe a neutral cleaner with dwell time and pad might have produced good results also.
Looks good thought and don't tell the management people how your doing it.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom