Oh wow, Yelp!

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
So the way I understood the nice young man was that Yelp would only charge for actual contacts.
Got three views and one inquiry about providing janitorial services (I don’t) in March.

$390 dollars on my card . THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY GODDAMN DOLLARS!
I predict a dark day for somebody tomorrow.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
if you dont turn off the message feature then you get scammed hard

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Govern your tongue potty mouth

That is the scrubbed version.

Turns out that they are charging $10/day plus some add-on costs. They think it takes three months to “build brand awareness” but I don’t believe shoppers wait that long to make a decision. If out of 31 clicks only one actually contacted me, then Yelp isn’t for my area. The presenting ad was worded with input from their advisor, so while it might benefit from editing, it should have produced.

Oh well. $390 this month will buy me fuel and a decent tie as I go charm the businesses in Gadsden.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
That is the scrubbed version.

Turns out that they are charging $10/day plus some add-on costs. They think it takes three months to “build brand awareness” but I don’t believe shoppers wait that long to make a decision. If out of 31 clicks only one actually contacted me, then Yelp isn’t for my area. The presenting ad was worded with input from their advisor, so while it might benefit from editing, it should have produced.

Oh well. $390 this month will buy me fuel and a decent tie as I go charm the businesses in Gadsden.
Stop yelping.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom