oh, oh...

Mikey P

Administrator
Im violating some policies at my military complex... :eekk: :eekk: :eekk:

The Contractor is responsible for all of the following:

Detailed Work Description
Floor Cleaning

• Clean all carpets and hard surfaces throughout the home using hot water extraction
as recommended by carpet or flooring manufacturer. • Truck-mount cleaning is required
• Pre-treat and remove all basic carpet stains. • Do not use excessive amounts of
cleaning agents, and rinse all cleaning agents thoroughly from the carpet to prevent
premature soiling. Do not use any cleaner with a pH of 10 or higher. Test all cleaning
agents on a small non-visible area of carpet before proceeding. • Rake all carpet after
cleaning is performed.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

hogjowl

Idiot™
I wasn’t initially impressed with the maids cleaning a rental today because I was vacuuming up so much stuff after they vacuumed. Then I saw them steaming the hard surface floors with a Shark and a heavy cotton mitt and was suitably impressed. After they left I went to pee in one of their freshly cleaned toilets and found a blob of hair in front of it.
I’m so conflicted.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I've had to stop using Encap on my DR Horton homes. The red dirt on light grey carpet just didn't flush out. HWE only now at those locations.

Reactions: hogjowl

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Has my Georgia clay made its way to the west coast? No more carpet buffing?
The red dirt is a very California thing. Especially in the gold filled area. Filled with iron and broken dreams. What you have out there in Georgia is what happens to dirt when there is no indoor plumbing.

These DR Horton homes are all newly built houses. The yards have no improvements and are just bare red dirt. The workmen have no concept of clean shoes when they enter the homes. Padding just wasn't cutting it. I had to return three times due to "Red Tint" in the carpet. HWE is the process required for those. Doesn't mean I will stop doing encap. Just not there.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Just mix a little bubbly bubbles peroxide in your juice to break up that red iron so you can rinse it out.

Reactions: Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I've never encapped a carpet at my base

Padded one vinyl, took longer than HWE..
Padding took longer than HWE?

NO WAY!!!!

How could it? It's supposed to save you so much time from setting up those HORRIBLE hoses .

GOOBER

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Im violating some policies at my military complex... :eekk: :eekk: :eekk:

The Contractor is responsible for all of the following:

Detailed Work Description
Floor Cleaning

• Clean all carpets and hard surfaces throughout the home using hot water extraction
as recommended by carpet or flooring manufacturer. • Truck-mount cleaning is required
• Pre-treat and remove all basic carpet stains. • Do not use excessive amounts of
cleaning agents, and rinse all cleaning agents thoroughly from the carpet to prevent
premature soiling. Do not use any cleaner with a pH of 10 or higher. Test all cleaning
agents on a small non-visible area of carpet before proceeding. • Rake all carpet after
cleaning is performed.

1708436964275.png

lta

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom