Offering donations as part of your marketing promotions

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
We do the donations every year for the holidays and just combined it with a post card instead of the handout that I would give at the end of each job...

What you think..

PC6.jpg

G

Great Idea Jim, Especially during the holiday season, customers WILL remember that! Great job
Jerry

Tom Mock

Jim,

Do you send along a sheet with dollar amount and from whom the contributions were made when you send the donation to the organization?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Sorry man I think it's cheesy!

I have always felt people that advertise how much charity they do or give. are just patting themselves on the back. Politicians do that all the time.

Don't let your right hand know what your left hand is doing.

Just my insignificant opinion.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Don't be sorry That is why I throw things up on boards I look at everyones advice...may not take it......... but I look at it..

I think that this is different because the donation is sent in in the clients name not our name.......

???????

KC OHanlon

Great idea Jim. If you are giving them the option after you've completed the job, it can only be seen as a plus in the customer's eyes. You might think of adding a line for the customer to list their personal "charity of choice"

G

I think it's a pretty good idea. I'd specify on the card that the donation will be made in their name and not your business name.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom