Now I know why Mikey sold his KTM

Matt Wood

MLPW
Credits
Must be nice to be a trust fund kid, and do NOTHING but PLAY all the time. Who in the fook has the time to dedicate ALL or most of their energy into something like this? I only play ONE game.... that is called LIFE....
I agree. But it sure does look like a fun career

Credits
Gotta wonder... how many times has he been down? I've layed it down a couple times, both in my youth. You guys had any bad ones?
Broke my femur when I was 13... used to race 125-250cc motocross.... dislocated shoulder (left), broken both wrists, broken ankle. Numerous sprains.... broke my neck aswell, just not on a bike....

Credits
I think if you ride dirt bikes seriously, you are guaranteed broken collarbones and such. I've been down going over 70 on the street and amazingly I did a bunch of cartwheels and somersaults and landed on my feet running. Havnt broke anything riding.

Reactions: Matt Wood

Cleanworks

Credits
I think if you ride dirt bikes seriously, you are guaranteed broken collarbones and such. I've been down going over 70 on the street and amazingly I did a bunch of cartwheels and somersaults and landed on my feet running. Havnt broke anything riding.
I slid for over a hundred feet once. Safety bar collapsed but thank god for the solid foot peg. When I stopped sliding, I just got up, righted the bike and off I went again.

sOOper hero

Number 5
Credits
I've been down going over 70 on the street and amazingly I did a bunch of cartwheels and somersaults and landed on my feet running

1975 "failed to negotiate the turn" (is how the newspaper described it)
speedo was stuck at 107 when they drug the totaled bike out of the woods

tumbled 300ft (what the State Trooper told me) from where the bike went into the woods and I ended up on side of road at the foot of a bridge abutment

I walked away (drunk) with a dislocated big toe (which I set myself)
State Trooper happened to be my neighbor ...no ticket

next three days my body hurt from the tip of my mullet to end of my middle toe (the longest one on my foot)

mi vida loco

.L.T.A.

sOOper hero

Number 5
Credits
pee-esss

the one that caused the most pain and suffering a couple/three years later wasn't even all that fast.
laid it down on the pavement doing about 45

some nasty road rash from knee to hip ..that got infected cause I didn't take of it right :icon_redface::shifty::madder:

.L.T.A.

Jimmy L

Credits
I think when dealers sell you a bike they should also help you select a wheelchair on their sales floor. Imagine a row of wheelchairs just like a row of bikes to choose from. A wheelchair to fit your budget!

Bob Pruitt

Credits
Big bike guy. Was very famous until he died after standing up on his bike in his crucifix pose.
Seems like riding on 2 wheels is dangerous enough without pushing your luck. Lost a friend when I was young and another guy we knew died the day before his wedding. Guess Richard's post reminded me of it.

FredC

Village Idiot
Credits
and when it comes to doing cool shit on a motorbike, nobody has this due beat...

I bought that one when it came out.....lots of cools stuff

the narration made it kind of laborious though

George III

Credits
1975 "failed to negotiate the turn" (is how the newspaper described it)
speedo was stuck at 107 when they drug the totaled bike out of the woods

tumbled 300ft (what the State Trooper told me) from where the bike went into the woods and I ended up on side of road at the foot of a bridge abutment

I walked away (drunk) with a dislocated big toe (which I set myself)
State Trooper happened to be my neighbor ...no ticket

next three days my body hurt from the tip of my mullet to end of my middle toe (the longest one on my foot)

mi vida loco

.L.T.A.
Amazing. We're you wearing leathers? Wow!

Latest posts